The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 354,774 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by smokey@Jun 14 2005, 07:25 AM
    well stumpy and i have a good relationship he is married to a wonderful woman who loves him dearly while me being a mear strip means that i haven't got a chance

It's true I'm married to a wonderful woman (46 years) and we love each other dearly but being the old rogue that I am, I still like to flirt with the young, attractive gals like you, Smokey. Got to keep my hand in, you know. :D

De gustibus non est disputandum

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Jun 14 2005, 12:04 PM
    it sure seems like all the site studs,
    have come out of the woodwork!

"Studs" is far too strong a term if you're referring to me, Ethan. To my everlasting regret, I'm a member of the "over-the-hill" gang. Diabetes does that. Dammit.

Originally posted by Stumpy@Jun 14 2005, 12:01 PM
    It's true I'm married to a wonderful woman (46 years) and we love each other dearly but being the old rogue that I am, I still like to flirt with the young, attractive gals like you, Smokey. Got to keep my hand in, you know. :D

[snapback]17575[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with that, us gals like to flirt too.... :D:D

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Baby Sis,
    You're never too old to rock and roll!!
    and stumpy, you're too young to be over the hill,
    see, you've got smokey now Baby Sister fancying you,
    this site is getting hot!!
    Good thing we've got the other serious threads,
    where we actually post about the Duke!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Originally posted by Baby Sister@Jun 14 2005, 06:07 PM
    Nothing wrong with that, us gals like to flirt too....

Doesn't sound like you're one of those militant feminists and that's good to hear, Sis. BTW, didn't you mention that you're a red-headed gal. I've always had a special weakness for redheads. :lol:

• Can you two stop it, it's nothing to do
    with me being jealous, that no one is flirting with me!!
    but the way things are going round here,
    we urgently need, a Duke illicit encounter site!!
    or rename this thread,
    the Real Senior members, chat up room!!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Jim and Mrs Stumpy,

That's fantastic, you doing that!
    Clicked on to your link and there you both were,
    She's a real cracker, and does not look a day over 30,
    Doesn't it help us to put faces to names,
    if only we we could all do that!!

Best Wishes to you both.
    Keith-ethanedwards
    Torquay,England

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Jun 14 2005, 08:04 PM
    She's a real cracker, and does not look a day over 30

Believe it or not, she puts no artificial coloring on her hair. Most people take her for far younger than she really is. In fact, awhile ago she was in the post office and somehow the subject of age came up. When my wife said she was 66, some other woman practically called her a liar. The wife had to pull out her driver's license and show the woman before she would believe it.

• ethanedwards, have you never heard.. a lady is like a fine bottle of wine, she just keeps getting better with age. Besides I think age is a state of mind and beleive you me I am faaaaaaarrrrr from old. Militant feminist...far from it... I am very old fashioned. I like my doors opened for me and I like a cowboy who tips his hat to me. Oh by the way Stumpy, yes I am a redhead. Wow! you have a very pretty wife....and your not bad either. :D:D

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

Doesn't it help us to put faces to names,
    if only we we could all do that!!

Just check out my profile for a picture of me ethan.

Very nice photo Stumpy. Just as I pictured you. :)

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• SXViper thanks,
    I saw yours on your profile,when I first joined,
    you are one of the only few that have,
    as we said on another thread,
    most of the other profiles,
    everyone seems to be the spitting image of Duke,
    take Kevin, for example he looks just like him,
    and Cole Thornton's, his brother
    is the spitting image of Mitchum!!
    I've not posted my photo,
    as I don't at this early stage of my flirting,
    want to put off, smokey and Baby Sister!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Well, to update more thoroughly, I should say that the Mrs. is a 1956 baby, and since we work here as a team, it seemed appropriate to update the profile photo, so now you can see the two of us together :wub: .

Stumpy, you and your Mrs. make a nice looking couple! Thanks for sharing :D ! BTW, when were you in the Navy, and where were you stationed? You look kind of familiar.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

Originally posted by chester7777@Jun 15 2005, 12:47 AM
    BTW, when were you in the Navy, and where were you stationed? You look kind of familiar.

I served in the Navy from Jan '55 until Dec '58 at NAS Miramar, San Diego. Was in VA-115. Separated as AO2. Made two Westpac cruises: USS Essex (CVA-9) in 1956 and USS Shangri-La (CVA-38) in 1958.

Since I'd seen most of Westpac in the Navy, I decided to switch services so I could see Europe. Enlisted in the Army in Sep '59 and served continuously until Sep '78, retiring as a Master Sergeant. In sequence, my Army assignments were Frankfurt, Germany; Honolulu, HI; Ft. Sill, OK; Tuy Hoa, Vietnam; Denver, CO; Stuttgart, Germany; White Sands Missile Range, NM and Puerto Rico. During my two tours in Germany, I traveled widely thoughout western Europe. My wife was born in Berlin.

• BTW, thanks to all of you for the nice compliments. I ain't all that handsome but my wife is definitely a keeper. The best part about Helga though is not her physical attractiveness (though I think she's very attractive) but her wonderful personality. She's the most loving, caring person I've ever known in my entire life. She never meets a stranger and people who get to know her, thinks she's wonderful. Both of my younger brothers have told me that they wished they could have found someone as great.

Originally posted by Baby Sister@Jun 14 2005, 08:21 PM
    I am very old fashioned. I like my doors opened for me and I like a cowboy who tips his hat to me. Oh by the way Stumpy, yes I am a redhead.
    Baby Sis

You sound like my kind of woman, Sis. Not only a redhead but an old fashioned gal who acts like a woman instead of trying to keep up with the men. I have no use for those bra-burning, man-hating feminists.

Though the wife and I have been married for 46 years, I still hold doors for her and treat her as if I was still courting her. And she loves that treatment too.

• This is fantastic,posting more personal
    photographs on the board,
    it really helps us to get know and understand
    each other
    Mrs. Chester you look a lovely young lady,
    and Mr Chester you are one lucky man,
    cheers

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England