The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 358,520 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

a liberal minded landlord

That would be a 1st, being accused of being liberal that is!!! :lol: :lol:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Jun 20 2005, 04:27 PM
    That would be a 1st, being accused of being liberal that is!!! :lol: :lol:

[snapback]17909[/snapback]

He doesn't realize "liberal" is a four-letter word in our lexicon, does he? :lol:

De gustibus non est disputandum

• ee, Smokey...wow!! we have a room(s)?? :jump::jump: Viper, how generous of you. hmm <_<

Sorry to leave you hang all weekend ee, but was out of town with friends. Am looking for a current photo to put up.....

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

Sorry guys, didn't mean politically of course,
    meant easy going!
    Sometimes, the words differ,

Ethan, I know, I was just joking with you!!

If we got political it might rune this post for all you thrill seekers!!! :lol: :lol: :o :o

-John Wayne

• hi chillbill

thanks for putting the coin up on your den wall :D and for putting the photo up. i just want to say hello to you aswell.

hooroo little smokey (the little bloke) :chickawow::artist::gossip::jump:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• hi baby sis

we would have to have two rooms so that we could rock all night long in the boys room then move of too our beds ;)

oh ethan to have a party you have to have more than two of us we will rock the joint whilst knocking back a few then baby sis and i leave you boys to it :lol: if we're ucky we might even get chester and mrs c to join us i know hondo will be in it :D (then we can nobble them all and make a rush on the top posting ladder :lol: )

cheers smokey

oh by the way i think i will leave the nobbly stick at home if baby sis leaves the spurs at home :lol:

• Come on you Guys and Gals don't be afraid to put a picture of yourself up on your Profile Page! The F.B.I. and the C.I.A does not want any of Us, I Don't Think? :fear2: And it is kind nice to see who you are talking to! :rolleyes:

Ethan; I see that you play the Guitar? I Try to play the Classic Guitar myself. , are you in Show Biss? :agent:

Viper; I love that Red Goatee, you would have made a Great Law-Man in some of the old Westerns in the 1940s and 50s! :cowboy:

Chilibill :cowboy:

• Hi Bill,
    Glad you liked the photo,
    that's exactly my point!
    we're not exactly all going to be carted away,are we?
    Putting faces to names makes this site, so much more friendly,
    we all call ourselves pals, but in some cases, we haven't got a clue,
    to what country anyone's in, let alone place!!
    It ,at the end of the day, is up to individuals,
    but by starting this thread, we've encouraged a lot
    of our members to put forward more info and
    to post more photographs,
    and that has made it more fun and more real!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Jun 21 2005, 12:09 PM
    Glad you liked the photo, that's exactly my point! we're not exactly all going to be carted away,are we? Putting faces to names makes this site, so much more friendly,

You're also very well-preserved to be 59 years old, Keith. Must be the music that keeps you young. From that picture, I'd place you in the mid-thirties.

You must have waited 'til late in life to get married, though, if your children are only seven and four. My youngest son Kevin didn't marry until he was 37. He's now forty two, with kids four and eighteen months.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hi Smokey,
    Oh yeah, we would need two rooms, but I'll bet the guys would be the ones leaving because it sounds like you and I could party them right under the table.(without sticks and leather). :D:D

ee, Arthur, Jay and anyone else....come on over the door is open.....

Baby Sis

Viper; I love that Red Goatee, you would have made a Great Law-Man in some of the old Westerns in the 1940s and 50s!

Bill, thanks. I wish I could have been in the old westerns!! Just to be a part of them like you would have been payment enough.

Oh and one more thing about the red goatee, there is starting to be allot more grey in there the closer I get to 40. I think its my 4 year old twins that help with that as well!!!

-John Wayne

• Hi again, stumpy,
    I must confess, that photo, was take
    about 4 years ago, but, you're such a gentleman,
    in your remarks!
    even I know, it doesn't put me in my mid 30's.!!
    I must say though, these profile shots,
    do not show the drooping eyes and wrinkles.

As far as having a young family, I'm blessed with
    a young wife, and so she, the kids and the music business,
    tend to make me think and be younger!!
    MInd you, I've had to do hell of a lot of educating her about Duke!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• hi all

stumpy your son was the lucky one he got a girl who wanted the more mature man :rolleyes: with staying power.

ethan as we say down here your only as old as the woman/man you feel think about it then come back with a remark that can be posted :lol:

sxviper your right about the kids making you go grey its with all the worrying that we do and just think its only going to get worse as they grow up so be prepared for a full head of grey by the time they leave home :D

baby sis you could be right about us partying the boys under the table what with you, mrs c and me it would be a riot and the boys would slink off with their tails between their legs :lol: because as we all know us women are built tough tonka tuff, so tuff we rust !!! :lol:

cheers smokey

• Hi smokey,
    If you think us blokes are the weaker sex,
    you're wrong!!
    I've got something better to do with the tail between my legs,
    then to slink off with it!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Jun 22 2005, 09:23 AM
    I've got something better to do with the tail between my legs,
    then to slink off with it!!!

[snapback]17982[/snapback]

I should hope so. :wub: ...and by the way, no slinking out of this party or the nobby stick will come back out. :fear2: Besides, we don't think or you guys are the weaker sex, no way, just that we maybe aliitle more than you're anticipating? B)

Baby Sis