The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 220,178 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Two years and seven months ago, almost to the day, we became members of this message board. Who knew at that time how far this board would go?

We've been through plenty of good times and a few not-so-good ones, but for the most part, this has been a most pleasurable pasttime :D .

We've made many new friends, around the world - Kevin, smokey and Hondo from almost the very beginning, and many, many more since then (too many to mention without the possibility of leaving out someone's name and causing hurt feelings :( ) - you know who you are!

We've said it before, and we'll say it again - we didn't get here alone - it took all of you to be part of this wonderful, ongoing conversation across the continents :rolleyes: .

So here we are, at post #2000. We don't know what surprise (if any) awaits us at this milestone - only Kevin knows that :fear: . . . it's been nice knowing all of you . . . as we push the "Post New Topic" button . . .

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

10 . . . 9 . . . 8 . . . 7 . . . 6 . . . 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

• Well well well, IM HONOURED to be the FIRST to congradulate both of you :D .What a contribution to this forum, your two wonderful people.I enjoyed out chat last time and hope to have another great one.

again CONGRATS on 2000posts.

• Hi Jim and Sue

:lol: CONGRATULATIONS ON HITTING

THE MAGIC <span style=\'color:green\'>2000</span> :lol:

IT GREAT READING YOUR POSTS KEEP IT UP TO THE NEXT MILESTONE.

MY VERY BEST REGARDS

ARTHUR

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• To Mr and Mrs Chester,

CONGRATULATIONS
    ON SUCH A FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT
    OF 2000 POSTS

Keep up the good work,
    from one of your new friends,

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• done[/b]

chester and mrs C you have been the main stay of this board and i for one am glad to call you both friends. keep them coming cant wait to see what happens when you hit the wonderful 2500 mark. hows the weather up there getting cooler as you reach into the stars

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• It seems the big ones always sneak by me - anyway, a big congratulations to you, Chester & the Mrs. - you were one of the first to welcome me to the board when I first joined and it was a very warm and friendly welcome. It made me feel like this was a place where I could find new friends, especially ones that appreciated the films that John Wayne made and the values he advocated.
    It goes without saying that this has been a fun trip and an informative one. It wouldn't happen without folks like you, so a hearty "WAHOO" to your 2000 posts and now just head onward and upward to 2500!!! :jump::jump::jump::jump:
    Cheers - Jay :D:D:D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• GREAT JOB CHESTER AND MRS. C.

I am only about 1200 Behind you two! :stunned: Now is the time for you to have a "BIG BOWL of DUKE'S CHILI :cowboy: and a BIG PIECE of MRS.Cs HOT CORNBREAD" :wub: and go for 2500!!! :jump::jump:

Chilibill :cowboy:

• Mr and Mrs C.

I would like to add my

2000 POSTS

It will take some going for the likes of me to
    hit those dizzy heights.

As Bill says, Hot Corn Bread all round. :P

Here's to the next milestone. :lol:

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• I go out of town, and come home to find out that I won a prize, and my good friends Jim & Sue get 2000 posts under their belts. :huh: It just doesn't pay to go out of town, but it sure is nice to wish my good friends, :o

[b]2000 POSTS!!!!!!</span>

:jump: You guys ROCK! :jump:

I am so happy to know you since the beginning, and establish a great friendship with you both. We have seen a lot of great times and some not so great times, but it has been a smoother ride with you. ;)

I know I have a ways to catch up, but I will be there soon myself. :blink:

I sure though you would have another star by your name, but thats alright. You're both a star to me. :wub:

Take care and see you at 2000 very soon.

Cheers Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• well <span style=\'color:blue\'>done :newyear: and :angel1: </span>[/COLOR]

it seems like it was just yesterday we were saying congrats on your 2000 now we're at it again for 2100 must be something in the water where you live as you are just flying along

see you soon at 2200

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• There ought to be something special for 2100 posts - equivalent to 100 blackjacks! Anyway, congratulations to you folks - Chester & the Mrs. for so many enjoyable reads. We're hooked and want a whole lot more!
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Congratulations Chester :newyear: and the mrs. :angel1: It's me B) . Thanks for all you do here and WOW on making 2100!!! I guess I better get off my :ph34r: and get going. Keep up the great posting and I'll get here sooner or later.

Thanks for your friendship, and keep us around here in your prayers.

Friends always,
    Mike a.k.a. Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote