What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,426,794 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Rio Grande." I think Maureen O'Hara was one of the most beautiful actresses ever and she and Duke had exquisite chemistry. Have seen some of her recent photos and she is still very beautiful.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Jay, Maureen is no longer beautiful. She is old. Yet she has a timeless beauty that even years cannot peel away. She and Duke DID have some great chemistry...........tis a shame though
    that he didn't do more with Kate Hepburn.......Now THAT was chemistry! I would show you but I no longer want to fight the picture process here. You are welcome to the Facebook page NewFrontier. Might like it,LOL..........we do. KEITH

"Rio Grande." I think Maureen O'Hara was one of the most beautiful actresses ever and she and Duke had exquisite chemistry. Have seen some of her recent photos and she is still very beautiful.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• may2- if you watch it again,focus on the love thing between Audrey Hepburn and Burt Lancaster. I enjoy that part
    of it.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• starting 3rd season of Deadwood-really like the show, wish it was still on. Much better than Hell on Wheels

• Riders Of Destiny.

Raise up your guns outlaws and cinch em on tight,
    There'll be blood a running in before night,
    There'll be guns ablazing and singing with lead,
    Tonight you'll be drinking your drinks with the dead.