What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,426,811 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• 3 Godfathers. John Ford's tribute movie to Harry Carey Snr, + The Udefeated forgot to look for the red pickup truck in the end shots when they were going back to Texas, and Rio Lobo three great mpvies.

• A Man Alone with Ray Milland and Ward Bond, very good Western.

That WAS a good one Gareth. Watched it last week. Keith Watched Gunsmoke with old friend Jack Ging in it last night. Was going to send a pic and film clip of Ward's film............forgot how hard it was, LOL. Hi to all. KP

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• canyon passage
    kansas raiders
    the tin star
    the fastest gun alive
    support you local gunfighter
    tomahawk trail
    the lucky texan

ive watched all of them in the last two nights

• It was time for some 50s very good westerns...

''Ambush at Tomahawk Gap'' (1953) directed by Fred F. Sears
    ''Garden of Evil'' (1954) directed by Henry Hathaway
    ''Bend of the River'' (1952) directed by Anthony Mann
    ''Day of the Outlaw'' (1959) directed by Andre De Toth

Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.

• " A Million Ways To Die In The West" (2014)
    -Seth McFarland
    Plot: IMDB
    As a cowardly farmer begins to fall for the mysterious new woman in town, he must put his new-found courage to the test when her husband, a notorious gun-slinger, announces his arrival.

Phantom's Review: Crude, foul mouthed and very R rated. It's not a bad movie, it has a couple of very funny moments but almost all of the jokes deal with sex, and bowel movements and that gets old after awhile. My one bit of praise for the film is, it's beautifully filmed. I don't know if director Seth McFarland is a western fan or he went out and watched all of John Ford's movies, but either way he got the look of the film right.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town