Blood Alley (1955)

There are 102 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 90,503 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This film doesn't get talked about much. I actually enjoyed it.
    It is a double feature with The Sea Chase and I always tend to watch them together.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• This film doesn't get talked about much. I actually enjoyed it.
    It is a double feature with The Sea Chase and I always tend to watch them together.

Peter, I agree, I also enjoy it,
    but still can't help thinking that Mitchum, Duke's original choice,
    would have been better suited to the part

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Me too, I keep picturing Mitch in the role whenever I see it. But, it is what it is, and Duke somehow makes it work for the most part.

• Peter, I agree, I also enjoy it,
    but still can't help thinking that Mitchum, Duke's original choice,
    would have been better suited to the part

Keith, I almost fell off my chair!

Not only do we agree on the film, we agree on the casting...

Wonders will never cease!:wink_smile:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Keith, I almost fell off my chair!

Not only do we agree on the film, we agree on the casting...

Wonders will never cease!:wink_smile:

Quite amazing. Look forward to seeing this and Sea Chase. Need a great happy closeup of Lauren and Duke to put with The Shootist one. Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Nice one Mark, does this mean you'll be listing more of your collection?:wink_smile:

Wish I had a photo collection, Dooley. But most of the photos, Lobby cards and Posters I have are just digital from years of saving the images off the web were I find them. My real collection is made up of statues, plates, a few Press guides, many books from his movies and his life, magazines and such. I even have a program from the Oscars the year Duke won his. But, when it comes to photos, I physically have very little. I've been counting on Lasbugas to keep posting interesting photos that I can keep using for the quote game. lol. But please, do keep sharing your collection of posters with us. We never tire of them.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi Mark, If you ever need a different type one, I now have a ton of screen caps I have done for later sketches. Just let me know what you would like, and I should be able to find something for you. HAGO, KEITH

Wish I had a photo collection, Dooley. But most of the photos, Lobby cards and Posters I have are just digital from years of saving the images off the web were I find them. My real collection is made up of statues, plates, a few Press guides, many books from his movies and his life, magazines and such. I even have a program from the Oscars the year Duke won his. But, when it comes to photos, I physically have very little. I've been counting on Lasbugas to keep posting interesting photos that I can keep using for the quote game. lol. But please, do keep sharing your collection of posters with us. We never tire of them.

Mark

• Hi Mark, If you ever need a different type one, I now have a ton of screen caps I have done for later sketches. Just let me know what you would like, and I should be able to find something for you. HAGO, KEITH

Thanks, Keith. If you come across a screen capture that looks silly or automatically makes you giggle, send it my way and I'll use it. After 365 quote games, it's getting harder to find images to use. This week's picture only got 2 quotes, and one was mine! So, any pics you find amusing, send them my way.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• OK Mark, Sounds like a really fun thing for me to do while going through these things and organizing them. Thanks for giving me another little challenge, LOL! And also, thanks again for TRYING with Hatari. Super guy you are! HAGO, KEITH Mailing tomorrow, I believe, LOL.........send me your addy again so I don't have to go back and find it'
    [email protected]

• Thanks, Keith. If you come across a screen capture that looks silly or automatically makes you giggle, send it my way and I'll use it. After 365 quote games, it's getting harder to find images to use. This week's picture only got 2 quotes, and one was mine! So, any pics you find amusing, send them my way.

Mark

As I see one, I will send it. Just store them away if you like any of them. Just got Hondo today, so here is one. Can imagine all kinds of things with Ward looking so strange, LOL. If you can't use these kind, let me know. HAGO, KEITH