The Sea Chase (1955)

There are 92 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 94,816 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I really enjoy this one, also. The way Duke drives his crew to get home reminds me of how he was in Red River. Single minded in getting where he intends to go. This is one I watch again time to time.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Really cool poster, Peter! SO GLAD you are back and hope you had a relaxing but great time. You have anything else from Sea Chase? Haven't seen that one yet.

Group watch, LOL. Can't post all of the pics of the Stunt Fight Duke and Ward did...so will post it on Photobucket so folks can see it as a slide show. I think there are about ninety pictures.

Welcome back, Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Hi, Peter. I can't tell from your post if that's a half sheet or a title lobby card. The way it's slightly curved looks like it might be the half sheet.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Hi Gorch, you are indeed correct it's a half sheet, never folded, taken straight out of the tube and photographed for you guys on here hence the curve.:wink_smile:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• I love your stills Lasbugas you should make a book!
    Maybe I should start on collecting stills too, they don't take up as near as much space as posters, lol!
    Keep up the posting.

• Hi all,

I was going to start a poster, lobby card thread to work alongside Lasbugas' stills thread. Would you all be interested, and those who have, contribute pictures of their collections also?
    Do want to break my neck to scan and upload everything if it's not worthwhile.