The Sea Chase (1955)

There are 92 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 94,856 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all,

I was going to start a poster, lobby card thread to work alongside Lasbugas' stills thread. Would you all be interested, and those who have, contribute pictures of their collections also?
    Do want to break my neck to scan and upload everything if it's not worthwhile.

Yes, It's a great idea, please go ahead

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi all,

I was going to start a poster, lobby card thread to work alongside Lasbugas' stills thread. Would you all be interested, and those who have, contribute pictures of their collections also?

Load away! I look forward to seeing your collection.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I would LOVE it. I don't have any of my own yet, but doesn't mean I won't eventually. And I would like to see yours and others. Maybe we will get Bill to doing some of his. Taught RK to do photobucket, should be able to teach Bill, LOL! I say, go for it Peter!

Hi all,

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE