The War Wagon (1967)

There are 115 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 144,970 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• You MAY have a picture out of place here, Bill....I haven't looked yet, but I thought that Duke only rode Zip Cochise, (smallest horse he rode in a film), in El Dorado. This sure does look like him. Will have to look at the War Wagon to be sure, but the bandana and hat are different from the others also. Think this is from El Dorado, maybe? KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Duke rode on War Wagon a sandy coloured horse which was actually the same horse that James Caan rode in El Dorado.

And to really confuse matters Kirk Douglas rode Dollor ( different horse to the later Dollar) in War Wagon that John Wayne rode in quite a few films such as the Undeafeated. Musical horses is perhaps what makes it so confusing.

• LOL, thanks Tinker. Just was pretty sure that he only rode Zip Cochise in the one picture, and if that isn't Zip Cochise, then I am a Monkey's uncle, LOL!
    KEITH

Duke rode on War Wagon a sandy coloured horse which was actually the same horse that James Caan rode in El Dorado.

And to really confuse matters Kirk Douglas rode Dollor ( different horse to the later Dollar) in War Wagon that John Wayne rode in quite a few films such as the Undeafeated. Musical horses is perhaps what makes it so confusing.

• You MAY have a picture out of place here, Bill....I haven't looked yet, but I thought that Duke only rode Zip Cochise, (smallest horse he rode in a film), in El Dorado. This sure does look like him. Will have to look at the War Wagon to be sure, but the bandana and hat are different from the others also. Think this is from El Dorado, maybe? KEITH

Yeah this one looks to be from El Dorado-also due to the way he's holding his arm-

Edited once, last by alamo221 ().

• Already told you my friend....El Dorado as he is on Zip, and here is a screen cap from El Dorado just so you feel sure, LOL. He has just crossed the same stream here.

I did a sketch of this, why I knew, LOL. And I researched all about it.
    With all you have it is amazing you keep things straight. YK