"Wagon Train"- The Colter Craven Story (1960) (TV)

There are 22 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 45,700 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Re: " Wagon Train"- The Colter Craven Story (1960)
    Hi

Although it's very wrong to say it Wagon Train in my case was the best thing in the world for bringing on sleep. Every Monday night I would stay up to watch it, fall asleep just after the opening credits and wake up as the final credits were played -it never failed.

Regards

Arthir
    Re: the above __________________ I never thought of using it to go to sleep with, I enjoyed every show.

• Well, although I must admit, it is probably my favorite show, wish Have Gun would have been an hour, I NEVER fell asleep watching it in bed with my parents when I was a child. I hung on every word and every hoofbeat. But, after researching and watching each of Ward's, Terry's and Bill's episodes about a hundred times each, I can very easily fall asleep watching one. In fact, I have some great dreams when I do! KPKEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE