Hondo (1954)

There are 182 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 135,456 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you very much, Chester. That's very nice of you!

Best,
    Bob

• Just finished watching the Blu-ray of Hondo. Movie looked very good in that format. Now watching the Making Of doc and just found out that John Ford directed the final scenes because Director John Farrow had to leave for Hollywood for some other business.

• Amazon the US site. It's cheap at the moment too. I highly recommened it, extras aren't that bad either. The only thing I'd love is to see it in 3D!

do you have a muntie region blue ray player

• Sorry, yes! I forget sometimes. I'm not sure if it is a region free disc. I can pop it in and have a look!

any jw blue ray films on the amazon u.s. site there all
    Region A/1 as europe is b2

• any jw blue ray films on the amazon u.s. site there all
    Region A/1 as europe is b2

Surprisingly, even those labelled as Region A are sometimes region free!
    Don't ask me why!:wink_smile:
    I can switch the regions on mine so I'll set it to region B and see what happens.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Surprisingly, even those labelled as Region A are sometimes region free!
    Don't ask me why!:wink_smile:
    I can switch the regions on mine so I'll set it to region B and see what happens.

if you don't mind my asking what type of blue rayer player u have that can switch regions

• i also have a sony bdp s 350 and i could'nt chance getting a blue ray western from the states incase it would'nt work

• i also have a sony bdp s 350 and i could'nt chance getting a blue ray western from the states incase it would'nt work

I totally understand. I'll check out Hondo tomorrow and let you know the verdict!

• thanks dooley

Ok Ringo kid, there's good news and bad news!
    Drum roll......

I checked Hondo, whilst having breakfast, and the good news is it is region free!
    The bad news is you'll have to order it as it's so much better than the DVD!:wink_smile: