'Neath Arizona Skies (1934)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lasbugas.

• Re: 'Neath Arizona Skies (1934)

I watched Neath the Arizona Skies as one of the movies for the Duke´s birthday on DVD. I liked the Duke taking care of the little child and the story was interesting too. One of the Duke´s finest B-Movies for me (I don´t like that stuff with bad guys who are disguised like "Matt the Mute" for example...).
      "Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

I've been watching these B movies again lately and watched this one last night while riding my eliptical machine. Something caught my eye in one sequence. At one point in the film Duke sends the child off on his horse leaving him afoot. He outsmarts, and out fights, Yak and his gang, takes one of their horses and drives the rest off. A few minutes later they recover their horses, with the help of another outlaw, and they all mount up and ride away. They should have been one horse short as Duke still had the one he took. I guess when you're cranking out a movie a week you don't have time to count or put a scene in like in True Grit where Chenney gets left behind.

BatjacAuburn wrote:

I've been watching these B movies again lately and watched this one last night while riding my eliptical machine. Something caught my eye in one sequence. At one point in the film Duke sends the child off on his horse leaving him afoot. He outsmarts, and out fights, Yak and his gang, takes one of their horses and drives the rest off. A few minutes later they recover their horses, with the help of another outlaw, and they all mount up and ride away. They should have been one horse short as Duke still had the one he took. I guess when you're cranking out a movie a week you don't have time to count or put a scene in like in True Grit where Chenney gets left behind.

Great stuff!!
      There are no goofs listed for this film.
      You have a scoop,
      you should enter it into the IMDb review.
      However, perhaps I should edit it into the opening post
      with thanks to you!
      Best Wishes
      Keith
      London- England