The Life Of Jimmy Dolan (1933)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dukefan1.

• Re: John Wayne in "The Life of Jimmy Dolan" (1933)

chester7777 wrote:

Nice clip, Kevin, but what happens next?!?!?!?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Chester :newyear:

This may be a record of some sort. I'll quote this two year old post and link to a thread that is five years old. It must have been renamed since I started it:
      dukewayne.com/showthread.php?p=6414#post6414
      Arthur tells you what happens next.

Regards
      Popol Vuh
    • Re: John Wayne in "The Life of Jimmy Dolan" (1933)

Popol Vuh wrote:

This may be a record of some sort. I'll quote this two year old post and link to a thread that is five years old.

Popol Vuh,

I think you're right about this being a record of some sort. :biggrin:

Thanks for a lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ong awaited answer (and the link to it)!

That was great, watching the clip again, and knowing what comes next.

Chester :newyear:
    • Re: The Life Of Jimmy Dolan (1933)

Well, I finally seen some of this film this morning. It was on the TV when I came into the living room and I half paid attention to it untill I heard the name Jimmy Dolan. My attention shot up and I watched to see Duke's part in it. I was lucky that I walked in when I did, as I have never seen it. Now I'll have to see if TCM playes it again so I can record it. As some said earlier in this thread, Duke did a good job with the little air time he had. The fight sequences were rather lame, but this was an old film.

Mark
      "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "