Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,329,852 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Last night I watched The Desert Fox, the story of Rommel a weird movie because there was a narration in part of the movie. Also watched The Early Bird with Norman Wisdom.

• Found a copy of Desert Rats that I'm going to watch tonight, think I may have seen it before but if it is a good movie I won't mind watching it again.

“You're short on ears and long on mouth.”
    John Wayne

• Really enjoyed The Desert Rats last night, you were right Ringo it is a great movie.

“All battles are fought by scared men who'd rather be some place else.”
    John Wayne

Edited once, last by Rocklin: missed a word out ().

• Found a copy of Desert Rats that I'm going to watch tonight, think I may have seen it before but if it is a good movie I won't mind watching it again.

“You're short on ears and long on mouth.”
    John Wayne

The DEsert Rats is a great movie--so was Desert FOx. Fox was a follow-up to Rats and James Mason being Rommel in both--was very very good. Also, Mason is wearing Rommels actual uniforms in both movies. The uniforms were borrowed from Frau Rommel and Rommels Son-Manfred. After shooting the 2nd movie--some punk working on the movie stole Rommels uniforms.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Really enjoyed The Desert Rats last night, you were right Ringo it is a great movie.

“All battles are fought by scared men who'd rather be some place else.”
    John Wayne

Oops, had not read far enough before spouting off. I love the movie and found a set of lobby cards to it for sale. Id snatch them in a heart beat-had it not been just today that I am committed to buying a brand new colt 45 ;-))

PS, The Desert Fox is as good and is pretty accurate on the story. The only thing in it im not sure on and dont doubt it--was that GFM von Rundstedt also knew about the plot to kill hitler.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Had another sleepover with some of the grand kids which gave me an excuse to drag out "Gorgo" from the early sixties. They flipped out when they learned that the big monster was really a baby with a very large and very angry Mom. The three year old went from hiding under the blanket to saying how cute the critter was.
    I wouldn't recommend this one though to anyone over their ages and, of course, myself.

We deal in lead, friend.

• The Bulldog Breed Starring Norman Wisdom in a scene with two very young actors Oliver Reed and Michael Caine. Going away for a few days on Tuesday morning and coming back on Friday.

“We’re burnin’ daylight.”
    John Wayne

• The new The Walking Dead-disappointing; The Following-disappointing also; a couple old Hitchcock episodes-MUCH better than anything else on TV last night.

Edited once, last by alamo221 ().