Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,279,696 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Started watching The Gauntlet Clint Eastwood but had to switch it off at 12-50 am, as the Hospital phoned telling us that mum was critical ended up spending the night there, she's now hanging in there.

• Ya know, it is sad to say, but I guess forever when I hear or read the name Roman Polanski, I will have a picture in my mind of Charles Manson........hope most people don't...it is pretty bad, especially if you read "Helter Skelter"! Won an Edgar Allen Poe award for non-fiction horror....something like that. A lawyer given me in Palm Springs by Bob Hope for a trumped up charge that he got dropped was attorney for the Atkins girl....the star prosecution witness. His name was Paul Caruso. But, that is another story.

Have watched a lot since I have posted, but recently have gotten stuck on some spaghetti type westerns along with a few others. Besides, saw
    Hombre, Night of the Grizzly....ones I saw long ago and liked.....then some I hadn't seen before and liked.....My Name is Nobody, Joe Navajo, and Grayeagle.Signed up for Netflix again......just the streaming part. Will get all I can out of it and drop it again. Boy, did THEY ever go downhill......shame! KEITH

I used to get netflix too-back when I was in Houston and liked them then--but I cancelled my account with them when I moved to Austin in late 2009--told them sevral times--buy they kept taking money out of my account and sending me things in my list of stuff. They sent me 2 discs of some old TV shows I never saw before-I returned them, they sent again and again and I kept retutning them and last time they sent--I kept them till about a year ago when I finally threw them away. I wonder how many times they stole money out of my account to send these even though they had my cancellation in effect for at least 8 months.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Started watching The Gauntlet Clint Eastwood but had to switch it off at 12-50 am, as the Hospital phoned telling us that mum was critical ended up spending the night there, she's now hanging in there.

Sorry to hear that and will be including her in my nightly messages to the lord. Hope she gets better fast.

Take care-Carl.

• Sorry to hear that and will be including her in my nightly messages to the lord. Hope she gets better fast.

Take care-Carl.

Hoping for the best for you and your Mom, Tommy!. Sometimes there are miracles..........I, as is Carl, (The Ringo Kid), and all my animal family are praying for yall to have one now. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• "Giant" on TCM last night. Don't think it qualifies as a western. Big sprawlin' movie of big cattle spread in West Texas in the mid-twentieth century.
    Rocklin, sorry about your mom.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Started season 2 of: The adventures of Robin Hood and Donald Pleasance played the part of Prince John in an episode--then another character the following episode. Also ive seen Ian Bannen in an epidsode.

• Someone posted that they had watched The Tanks Are Coming 1951 and said it was a good movie, I think it was a great movie a different kind of war movie with old actors giving a good performance.

Saddle up, Lock an Load.