Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,336,474 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Today, wife and I went to see Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Absolutely loved this movie. Thought it was every bit as good as the first one. Now, have to wait till November for the next one, Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt1.

• Justified season opener-great show, Banshee-enire season watched over the last week. Lots of sex and violence, but entertaining as hell.

• Marty with Ernie Borgnine. They mention The Stardust Ballroom a few times. Now, I think I will go back and watch Queen of the Stardust Ballroom with Jean Stapleton and Charles Durning. I love both of those movies. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• I think British T.V as gone mad because the BBC as put us a new series on The Musketeers watched first episode looks like it could be a good series, maybe they might find us a western series, that's a big hope I think.