Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,332,388 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Inglourious Basterds. I really like Brad Pitt's character Aldo Raine. "You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Non-Stop, The Judge, That's Why I left, Agents of Shield, Legends,, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Steed and King on The Avengers.

• More Avengers, nearing the end of the Steed/King episodes, Emperor of the North Pole-Lee Marvin & Ernie Borgnine-"ya got no class, kid!" -great movie, great performances-wish it had had a sequel.

• Last Holiday is a 2006 American comedy film starring Queen Latifah and directed by Wayne Wang.
    Latifah plays a humble store assistant, Georgia, who is told that she has a rare brain condition, and only a few weeks to live.
    She decides to spend her last funds on a luxury holiday in Europe before she dies, really enjoyed this movie made me laugh.