Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,343,820 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• That movie was much better than the remake, have you seen The One That Got Away starring Hardy Kruger a classic the location for the movie was Swanwick, England not far from where I live.

• A couple of weeks ago, while browsing though Amazon's selection of TV shows, I found what was one of my favorite series of the Nineteen Seventies. It was "WKRP In Cincinnati", a wonderful comedy. Naturally, I ordered it immediately and have spent the past two nights laughing at the antics of Dr. Johnny Fever, Les Nessman and the other performers.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hell On Wheels-gets worse each week, I for one am glad its going on it's last season. It had potential, but terrible writing. Also caught last weeks Sons of Anarchy-good episode.

• The Rockford Files-didn't watch this on it's original run, it was on Friday nites and that was dating time. Catching up, finally, and find this series much better than Maverick-if that's possible! Great stories and guests, lots of car chases, whats NOT to love?