Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,278,971 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Still Alice

Depressing movie Julianne Moore won an Oscar for.

Shoot, I missed I Know Where I'm Going. I love that movie. I recently read it's Diane Sawyers favorite film.

• 'Frogs' (1972)
    -Sam Elliot, Ray Milliand, Joan Van Ark

Plot: IMDB
    Jason Crockett is an aging, grumpy, physically disabled millionaire who invites his family to his island estate for his birthday celebration. Pickett Smith is a free-lance photographer who is doing a pollution layout for an ecology magazine. Jason Crockett hates nature, poisoning anything that crawls on his property. On the night of his birthday the frogs and other members of nature begin to pay Crockett back.

Phantom's Review: One of many "Nature Strikes Back" films that came out in the '70's. The acting is quite good, considering what the plot is and what the actors had to work with. The film is wonderfully shot, but ultimately it's just a schlocky, low budget horror film that isn't the least bit scary. The film can be entertaining if your in the right frame of mind or just want to revisit the glory days of the '70's.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town