The Rare Breed (1966)

There are 46 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 54,645 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :wink_smile:

March 1965, James Stewart call Maureen for turn with him in this film, which makes her very happy. But Jimmy jealously control all the scenes ... Juliet Mills made her screen debut, and Brian Keith managed a remarkable performance in a character part unrecognizable. Despite this, the film was not up to the expectations ...

Nothing to say, it's a film just okay. A little long, yes, but with comical scenes that help to have a good time to relax ...

A short video

and Original trailer

Tell me if you have problems to read

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
    French-English translation: poor !!!
    :blush:

Edited 4 times, last by Romy ().

....................................... The pictures from the film .......................

The scene of the jump being dangerous, it is likely that stuntmen have taken the place of the actors because we do not recognize Maureen ...

• Always liked the film, and thanks for the great pics! The only thing I dind't like was Keith's accent. It completely took me out of the film every time he spoke-seemed WAYYYYY over done. I would have prefered him without it.

• Always liked the film, and thanks for the great pics! The only thing I dind't like was Keith's accent. It completely took me out of the film every time he spoke-seemed WAYYYYY over done. I would have prefered him without it.

I agree, but then I never like him as an 'actor' anyway!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• looks like Hal Needham doubling Jack Elam in the fight scene with Jimmy, and also Hal doing the jump to the wagon.

• Nice picture, but where is the owner of the hand who is seen in the center and bottom of the picture???
    Thank you Lasbugas

• Nice picture, a little too saturated. I vividly remember this scene towards the end of the film ... Lasbugas thank you!