Pinned Ethan Wayne

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lasbugas.

• Re: Sons Of The Saddle- Ethan Wayne

Paula: I clicked on the link to check out your site, but it wasn't there.
      "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

Colorado Bob wrote:

Paula: I clicked on the link to check out your site, but it wasn't there.

That's because yet again I typed it wrong. I really have to stop typing so fast, or learn to proofread. :)

Here it is again. :) benjohnsonscreencaps.shutterfly.com

Paula wrote:

That's because yet again I typed it wrong. I really have to stop typing so fast, or learn to proofread. :)

Here it is again. :) benjohnsonscreencaps.shutterfly.com

It happens to the best of us kid! I've just spent a little while browsing through your website, and I have to say, it is GREAT! You did a wonderful job! Ben Johnson has long been one of my favorite actors, and one of my prized possessions is an autographed 8x10 that I received from him. I have bookmarked your website, and I plan to visit it often! Keep up the great work!
      "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

Thanks, Colorado Bob! (Beautiful state you got there... I plan to visit for a few days in August.) Got lots of great stuff to add to Ben Johnson site, so I'm glad you plan to come back. Though when I have something related to John Wayne, I post it here too -- like the picture with Ethan Wayne above.