It's Halloween

There are 93 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 24,645 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Recent related posts copied over

Well, yall, at 62 years of age and then some, I STILL get nightmares from things like that, LOL. I read The Shining and some others back around that time and forced myself to watch a few when made into movies. I really enjoyed them, but...........the nightmares still come. Silly, but, that is just the way it is. Thought I would NEVER get over Silence of the Lambs, but Hopkins is FINALLY one of my favorite performers again....had to see him where he played a super nice guy a few times first, though! And he is excellent at that also. Well, enjoy all your Halloween things.....I will enjoy them vicariously, LOL! This year is NOT one for me to be having nightmares.......Keith

Massively jealous over here! That would be amazing seeing those classics at the cinema with a crowd.
    I work right near Boris Karloff's house in Bramshott, England. It's a little walled house on an small plot of land surrounded by roads, like an island.

The one thing we have going on over here, which I'm going to is the remastered release of Kubrick's The Shining.
    Got to get some quality viewing in for Halloween!

Just got back from the "Frankenstein/ Bride Of Frankenstein" double feature. What a truly awesome way to see these classics. A good crowd of fans and excellent copies of both films. This is a great way to celebrate Halloween.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I think you can say happy Halloween.
    I love it, yes I know that may seem strange, as does my wife!
    And before anyone asks, neither of us wears back all the time etc.
    We use it as an excuse to watch all the classic films we like.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Happy Halloween to all and, this year--im going as a news reporter by the name of chris matthews. (Yuk--and now im sick to my stomach)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Happy Halloween!

Went to a Halloween costume party last week dressed as Clint Eastwood from “The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly”. Everyone kept coming up to me and saying, “Marty McFly from ‘Back to the Future 3’, Right?”

Tonight, I’m just going to stay home and watch horror movies. Hopefully I’ll do better than last year when I tuned in to the classic movie channel to watch “Night of the Living Dead” – the one about the soulless zombies wandering mindlessly through the streets….took me over an hour to realize I had it tuned to CNN and was watching coverage of the Occupy Wall Street Protesters!

Anyway, Happy Halloween!

• Happy Halloween!

Went to a Halloween costume party last week dressed as Clint Eastwood from “The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly”. Everyone kept coming up to me and saying, “Marty McFly from ‘Back to the Future 3’, Right?”

Anyway, Happy Halloween!

Isn't that just typical, that a great portrayal is diminshed!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England