Politics

There are 2,687 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 815,641 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The British are getting better prepared. The Police at least killed all three of the attackers.
    All muslim's. I believe it's time to take world wide actions against these people.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• There was just an article in the paper, they have been arming more policeman. Then after this truck driving on the bridge they are going to arm more, maybe all policeman.
    One policeman went after these guys who had knives with a baton. He will live but was stabbed
    several times.
    England is waking up. Still nothing about guns for everyone.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• There was just an article in the paper, they have been arming more policeman. Then after this truck driving on the bridge they are going to arm more, maybe all policeman.
    One policeman went after these guys who had knives with a baton. He will live but was stabbed
    several times.
    England is waking up. Still nothing about guns for everyone.

Im in favour of arming our police but in regards to letting civilians have arms we have enough problems with knife crime without adding guns to the mix.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday."

• CelticFCDuke-
    "Im in favour of arming our police but in regards to letting civilians have arms we have enough problems with knife crime without adding guns to the mix."
    So you believe citizens should be sheep to be slaughtered by the muslim hordes. This has been dealt with here in the America.

Those thoughts lose, because good people die.

• Not sure that's been dealt with in America.

And I'm not sure that's what CelticFCDuke is saying.

Different cultures, different ways of doing things. I believe the real issue is migrants don't assimilate into the culture.

Look at Paris, they have Muslim gettos all around the city that not even the police will go into.