4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 147,645 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• WOW! Jim and Sue - CONGRATULATIONS on being the first to reach 4000 posts here. That is just mind-boggling! You folks were the first ones, I believe, to welcome me when I first joined and I think it is just GREAT that you have achieved this level. Looking forward to your next 4000!
    Cheers - Jay:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Jim and Sue

Heartiest congratulations on hitting 4000 posts you are certainly blazing the trail for us to follow keep it up ever upward and onward.
    My Best regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Wow!! Congrats on making another 1st on the best board on the net!!

Way to go on your 4000 post!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Jim & Sue, I too want to give you my CONGRATULATIONS on a job welldone as well as passing 4,000 postings. Heh heh, I only have you two beat with 10,+++ (used to be over 13,000) on a historical site untill some info got lost.

At any rate, keep them coming as your postings are always a joy to read. If the library would let me while using the computer, i'd get a Chickenfingers basket from D.Q. and eat it here while looking at what you all have to say.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• :cake: 4000!!! :cake:

WOW! Jim & Sue, you've done it! And more! Congratulations on your great posting and keeping most of us in line (no hope for me) :russia: . I just hope I get to where you are someday. Thanks for all you have done here and I guess we'll have to celebrate when you get to 5000!

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• well done chester and mrs c just thought that i would pop in (should be doing my assignments :ohmy: ) when what do i see but you have done it reached 4000+ posts looks like i will have to finish my course and come back more often :hyper:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• HEY THERE CHESTER7777.:star: Congat's to you and yours on your 4000+ posts.:ohmy: I hope you get to 10000...It's amazing to realize how much typing that took.Did you wear out a keyboard getting there? :stunned: If I ever get to that many posts I know my 9th grade typing teacher :ohmy: would be very proud of me...Keep those posts a coming...SaddleTramp...

• High Mr and Mrs Chester

Very well done on reaching this unbelieveable milestone, as I've said in previous posts I can remember the build up to 100 posts and not realising how it would grow from there.

You two are defiently the heart of this board and keep it going at all times in during periods when it is have a lull.

Well done.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Carl - You and I would have to be called the "DQ kids" on this board!

No that would be my wife and kids. My wife loves the hot fudge sundae's and my boy likes the cheeseburgers(no ice cream), my girl and I get a Blizzard and split it. And this would happen 4-5 days a week if we could!!!

-John Wayne

• Hi Jay, Todd, looks like we all know and frequent the finer restaurants. Even if none of us are millionnairs, we do know how to pick 'em. ;-D

And speaking of a Blizzard, I think i'll get one tomorrow, an Oreo blizzard as a matter-of-fact.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• No that would be my wife and kids. My wife loves the hot fudge sundae's and my boy likes the cheeseburgers(no ice cream), my girl and I get a Blizzard and split it. And this would happen 4-5 days a week if we could!!!

All right - add Todd to the "DQ Kid" gang! This might become a big group!:gora:

"Not hardly!!!"

• 4100 posts!! I just made it too 2000 and you keep speeding up the charts!! Congrats on another milestone. Chester and the Mrs.!!!!!

-John Wayne