4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 146,276 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Golly, Jim and Sue - I was congratulating you folks on reaching 4100 posts just a month and a half ago and here you are at 4200. WOW! CONGRATULATIONS. You're giving the rest of us incentive to achieve.:punk:
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• A very happy congratulations, Chester and the Mrs....... A little delay to your accomplishment, but very busy right now. But I didn't want to forget your friendship and such.

Way to GO TO 4-2-0-0!!!

Thank you for your friendship. You'll never know how much you mean to me.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• CONGRATS

chester and mrs c sorry i havent been here to see all of your mile stones but better late than never hop to be here to see you reach your next one thinking of you both

smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• WOW CHESTER!!!:blow: We :gossip:Missed Your 4300th and:headbonk: 4400th Posts! Congratulations on this and sorry for the missing :punk:of our leader!:thumbs_up:

Thanks for all you do and your great friendship. See you at :gora:4500.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Jim and Sue - must have missed your 4300 mark but I want to

CONGRATULATE
    you on both that and the 4400 you have just accomplished

Keep up the good work - you'll be at 4500 real soon!
    Cheers - Jay:gora: :gora: :gora: :gora:

"Not hardly!!!"

• 4400????? WOW! Way to post, Chester and the Mrs. I Have enjoyed reading your posts for all the years you've been a steady presence on this forum. Looking foward to your next 4400 :thumbs_up:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hondo, Jay, dukefan1, and gt12pak,

Thanks guys, we appreciate your warm thoughts! I didn't realize we'd passed 4400 until I signed on tonight, and there it was, already at 4405. You just get to postin' away, and it flies by! :angel:

It's great being here with y'all, and we'll see you at the next one.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Vera, Mike, and Carl, thank you for your kind words! We're doin' the best we can, it's a real team effort here! The best part is, we're all having fun together :hyper:.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

Do you both have a computer you carry in your hotdog cart? ;-D :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Chester and the Mrs, congrats on your 4400th post but I am alittle late and now its looks like you are closer to 4500. Great job!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hey Chester and the Mrs...........:hyper:
    You are getting your 4500th post on the board. :glare: You are rocking this board out of site. :stunned: You just made it through the last hundred just a week ago, :walkman:and now you are taking this place to the next stage.:gossip:

Thanks for your friendship and the great insights to John Wayne. :punk: We are so glad to know you both.:angel:

Cheers Mike :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote