Guess The Quote - Part Two!

There are 90 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 36,086 times. The latest Post () was by Rooster52.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thought I'd start this back up again, seeing how much fun I had with the last thread. Guess this film, and the character John Wayne played, by the following quote:

"Hope you two had a good time....cause Hap picked up the check".

• Yep, Flying Tigers. One of my favorites!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Yes, you are all correct.....great job!

Now, part of the fun of this game is for the person answering the quote correctly, to put up a quote of their own, for others to guess on. I'll throw out another quote, just to start the ball rolling again.

"He was a good boy....would've been a good man. Never got his chance"

Okay, name this film, and John Wayne's character in it...

• Was it The Cowboys? He would have played Will Anderson.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Should we be pming the answers or is everyone okay with just posting to the board and whoever gets it right first does the next quote?

Tbone

• Just posting another quote after answering is fine (as long as your relatively sure that your answer is correct).

And yes, Wil Anderson in 'The Cowboys' is correct....nice going!

• Okay I'll throw one out there. From what movie is the following quote!!
    " WELL THAN MAYBE WE COULD PERSUEDE YOU TO DRIVE THE CHUCKWAGON"

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• I vote for putting us out of our misery.

Tbone

• Haven't seen that film in a while...guess I'm about due. I do remember my favortive line from it though...

"You went out to talk to the man...why did you have to shoot him?"

"Conversation kinda dried up ma'am"