Guess The Quote - Part Two!

There are 90 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 36,087 times. The latest Post () was by Rooster52.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi guys. I really had a lot of fun with this game....so much fun that I hope you don't mind if I try it again. What movie was this quote from?

Duke: Well, I guess it is kind of a....bad habit of mine.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I'll give it a go...J.B. Books, in 'The Shootist'.

I'll throw another one out...maybe a little tougher:

"I can also be the captain of a cake of soap in my bathtub"

I'd like to give it a go, if you don't mind a newby jumping in. My wild guess is "Blood Alley."

• I'll give it a go...J.B. Books, in 'The Shootist'.

I'll throw another one out...maybe a little tougher:

"I can also be the captain of a cake of soap in my bathtub"

It is from They Were Expendable and I'm absolutly sure about it.
    Regards,
    Senta:stunned:

• Here's a good one...

Duke: I'm Superman.

Here's the complete line...

You don't want to know, I'm Superman. Oh, I gotta shake those monkeys...I gotta shake'em and get some sleep. I've gotta have sleep...Why won't they believe we're in love...what's so unusual about that?,,,don't we look like....(crunch)?

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Here's the complete line...

You don't want to know, I'm Superman. Oh, I gotta shake those monkeys...I gotta shake'em and get some sleep. I've gotta have sleep...Why won't they believe we're in love...what's so unusual about that?,,,don't we look like....(crunch)?

Wow...I consider myself a pretty huge John Wayne fan, and for the life of me, I have no idea what film that line is from.