Any (American) football fans here?

There are 544 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 140,556 times. The latest Post () was by Rooster52.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I am a Ravens fan, so I have no love for the Patriots or Steelers. My wife is an Eagles fan, so she CAN'T stand the Cowboys. I admire the Patriots, just can't stand to see them win all the time. lol

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hopefully my Falcons can but the past behind them this years!

Even though I am a Patriots fan, I am a football fan first and having been a player through to my high school years, I am not without tremendous sympathy to you as a fan for how the Falcons loss. That was incredibly hard. But I will be honest. That is a difficult thing to psychologically overcome. If they can do that, I think they deserve to win the next Superbowl. We'll see how that plays out.

On a personal note keep an eye on Daniel Ross (#67) who is an undrafted free agent on the Houston Texans. Why is he important? He's the father to my grandson. He's a defensive end. They're first game is Wednesday, 8/9/2017 against the Panthers. He told me today he should be playing come the third quarter. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He's worked hard and has a few articles out on the net about him.