Any (American) football fans here?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 544 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rooster52.

• Re: Any football fans here?

Can you feel it? Only one day left until the Saints meet the Colts!!!!:hyper:

Gotta also give props to the Georgia Bulldogs as they took care of business against a good Oklahoma State team. Georgia Tech looked good as well as they beat Notre Dame by 30 points!!!! Two powerhouses from the same state this year? We'll see!!!!

Sunday, my Falcons will face the Minnesota Vikings. I just wish I had more confidence in my team, but, well, let's see what happens.......:martini_shaken:
      Stay thirsty my friends.

gt12pak wrote:

Can you feel it? Only one day left until the Saints meet the Colts!!!!:hyper:

Gotta also give props to the Georgia Bulldogs as they took care of business against a good Oklahoma State team. Georgia Tech looked good as well as they beat Notre Dame by 30 points!!!! Two powerhouses from the same state this year? We'll see!!!!

Sunday, my Falcons will face the Minnesota Vikings. I just wish I had more confidence in my team, but, well, let's see what happens.......:martini_shaken:

Could go either way gt, if the vikes can find a way to open the passing game alittle then it could be a long day for the Falcon's. If not then it will be a long day for the Vikes!!
      Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
      -John Wayne

I feel your pain Bill.

How can every team I cheer for lose??? First of all my Bulldogs lose again to that sorry Spurrier. Then the Falcons didn't even show up to play the Vikings.

Jay, remember what I told you about Matt Schaub? You guys are 1-0 with a won over the Kansas City Chiefs. I may become a Texan fan myself.

Lastly, with all of this going on, has anyone heard the news about the Patriots?????
      Stay thirsty my friends.