5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 139,169 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks Mark, Keith, KPKEITH and Arthur. It was so nice of you to say such nice things to me, and I do appreicate your friendship. See you soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• HAPPY 5800 POSTS HONDO DUKE LANE!
    HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOUR 5900 POST TO "SEE" YOU, LOL!
    YOU ARE A GREAT POSTER AND AN EXCELLENT MODERATOR. WE ARE ALL LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.
    KEITH

Bit late to the party but here! here! to Hondo Duke Lane
    I couldn't agree more with Hawkswill's congratulations. :beer:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Here I am and missed your great milestone, Arthur. Congratulations on your 5000th post here. I have nothing but admiration for you and consider you a great friend. Your posts and insights are inspirational and I appreciate you for all you do here and beyond. We haven't stayed in touch (which is my fault) but I know how much you mean to all of us here. Thank you for being a big part of things here. And to you a long and happy time here on this message board. Thanks again my friend.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks guys. I feel like I've been here before. See you at the top.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote