Pilar's House is on the market

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 9,882 times. The latest Post () was by Ethan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Found some more family news today, Pilar is looking to sell her house in Fort Worth, Tx. See the article below.

Sounds like it's in a very nice area, no pictures of the house/property.

• Sounds like it's in a very nice area, no pictures of the house/property.

Oh, not true. I just happen to have a link from ebay that ran in June selling the house. I was surprised to find that the link was still good. I meant to post it here back then but had forgot all about it untill I read this post. So, click this link http://cgi.ebay.com/John-Waynes-Widow-Elegant-Home-Estate-For-Sale-in-TX_W0QQitemZ170124824211QQihZ007QQcategoryZ12605QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Very high class, I must say. Let's all roll our pennies together and buy it and make it the JWMB headquarters and clubhouse :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Let's see only six bedrooms, well I definitely want one ( it can be the small one ), and since chester has dibbs on the master,( I hope he doesn't snore), that leaves four. We could let the others out on a timeshare basis. Me thinks a heap big bidding war is in the making.
    "As a clubhouse it would definitely be an attraction, and I think we might me able to keep the pool area occupied (we could charge a small fee)with the help of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!