What are you listening to?

There are 381 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 131,983 times. The latest Post () was by wtrayah.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I love 'em too. One of my favorite films to sing along with is "Calamity Jane" In fact, Doris sings one of my all-time favorite songs in it - one I sang to my "secret" highschool sweetheart.

I love Calamity Jane, Stumpy! Being a Doris Day fan, you may not have checked out the new re-worked version that popped up on Broadway a little while ago. I didn't care for it much - had a lot of the same tunes, but put a few new ones in that I felt were unnecessary. I like Doris Day, but I love Howard Keel's voice.

And on a side-note, I recently took a history class solely because the professor's name was Danny Gilmartin! :wink_smile:

And Mrs. C. - I constantly have to tell the people I work with that they need to give show tunes a try, but I think I scare them when I try to sing 'em!

Anyhoo - I'm not listening to anything right now, but the CD player in my car has my country mix in it - it's probably on Randy Travis right about now. :teeth_smile:

• How is Duff's new cd? I have listened to a few songs on his myspace page but I just can't pull the trigger.

I am currently listening to the new Chickenfoot cd. If you are a fan of older Sammy Hagar you will like this new cd. The band consists of Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Micheal Anthony(ex Van Halen bass guitarist), and Chad Smith( drummer from Red Hot Chili Peppers). Lots of talent and it shows. I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys rock and roll.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Duff's new cd is epic SXViper and i recommend you get it.

Guns n Roses - sweet child o mine, a classic

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• I've been listening to Reuben Wilson's new CD "AZURE TE".
    He is great Jazz organist and this CD is a good one.
    Track7 is Streets Of Laredo ,Waoh!

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~

• As I have had some free cash lately, I ordered some awesome soundtracks and have been listening to the likes of James Horner, James Newton Howard and John Williams as well as some lesser known composers.
    And I even have a 15 more CD's on the way that I got for an awesome price.
    Over the past month I have gotten 30 CD's for like an average of 5 bucks each.

• I have been playing a stop smoking CD all week!

its supposed to send subliminal messages to my subconcious to get me to quit.

Cost £30 and no effect whatsoever.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• I;am listening a Jewish fellow sing christmas songs.
    NEIL DIAMOND. Hay I like the guy.(xmastree)

I saw him last year in concert here in Antwerp and he brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful concert that was! I was at the venue with 14.999 other people but one way or the other he made me feel like he sang just for me. Awesome! Respect!

• Thanks to the other Neil fans out there. I,ve been called corny for liking his music but heck I,ve beeen called worse. Just ask my ex.:wink_smile:

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I've been listening to alot of country not that, that's different in any way lol. But I've been rocking the country Christmas music lately including a couple of my favorites which include Leroy the Redneck Reindeer, Skip Ewing's Christmas Carol and of course Born on Christmas Day by Brad Paisley all of which I love. Just trust me check them out ;)

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]