What Movie Is It?

There are 174 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 74,181 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Gang!

This week's game was a lot tougher than the last one. I am still feeling my way with what is too easy or too hard. Bear with me and keep playing!

Hi Mark

Don't feel the need to dumb down on these games, as the more difficult they are the more interesting they become and this can stimulate thought etc better.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Don't worry Robbie, I won't dumb them down. Some will be easier than others, but I will try to make them all a bit challangeing. It wouldn't be fun if it was too easy. :teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Gang!

We had better success this week.

The movie is The Undefeated.

Out of the 8 replies I received, all 8 were correct!

The winners are...

Senta :hyper:, wbbison :hyper:, gt12pak :hyper:, smokey :hyper:, Jay J. Foraker :hyper:, H.sanada :hyper:, Lt. Brannigan :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:. Great job!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

Looks like this one was a little tougher. Don't be shy, folks. Give each picture a guess. Can't go wrong with that. I don't post wrong answers.Your wrong guesses are safe with me. :wink_smile: (Unless I need to blackmail someone. hee hee). Jump in and play!

The movie is Cahill: U.S. Marshall

Out of the 4 replies I received, 3 were correct!

The winners are...

H.sanada :hyper:, wbbison :hyper: and ralphper :hyper: Great job, you three!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

Another great turnout. Didn't fool anyone with this one.

The movie is The Horse Soldiers.

Out of the 12 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

ralphper, H.sanada, wbbison, chester777, Senta, Jay J. Foraker, mark hutchings,
    arthurarnell, Lt. Brannigan, thesherrif, The Tennesseean and Robbie. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:Great job, all of you!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

This was a little harder this week. The movie is Sands Of Iwo Jima

Out of the 5 replies I received, 4 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, chester7777 :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper: and H.sanada :hyper: Congrats to you 4!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is Brannigan.

Out of the 4 replies I received, 3 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :jump:, arthurarnell :jump: and Robbie :jump:

Mark

• Hello Gang!

Another decent game this week. The movie is Chisum.

Out of the 9 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, arthurarnell :hyper:, smokey :hyper:, H.sanada :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:. Awesome job!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

This week was a real challenge. I'm glad to see people enjoying this game and giving their guesses, no matter how difficult the picture is. And those who arn't trying to guess for fear of being wrong? Try it! I don't post wrong replies. Your shame will be safe with me. :wink_smile: Go out on the limb and take a guess. Thanks for making this fun.

The movie is Circus World.

Out of the 5 replies I received, 2 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper: and Robbie :hyper:Great job, you two!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

This week was a real challenge. I'm glad to see people enjoying this game and giving their guesses, no matter how difficult the picture is. And those who arn't trying to guess for fear of being wrong? Try it! I don't post wrong replies. Your shame will be safe with me. :wink_smile: Go out on the limb and take a guess. Thanks for making this fun.

Mark

I enjoyed the line about our shame being hid, that's very decent of you. :wink_smile:

Folks these games take time and dedication to organise, surely as a forum we can muster up more than a measly five responses?

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi

Well said Robbie particularly from me who got it wrong, but never mind and never fear I will keep trying and thank you and well done Mark for perservering.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hello!!
    I did have a guess the other day (changed my mind since, but my Mum always said "You can always change your mind, when you can't change your shirt!") I also did the newbie trick of posting my guess for all to see!! (Sorry & thanku Chester for rescuing me )

Anita

• Hello Gang!

Now this is more like it. :thumbs_up: We had 11 quesses this week. And it was a hard picture, to boot. Thanks to you all. Don't be shy, give it a try. Even if you sent in a guess early and realized you may be wrong, send another guess. As Fattysplash said, "You can always change your mind". So, guess away! I'm a fair task master. :wink_smile:

The movie is The Barbarian and the Giesha.

Out of the 11 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, Robbie :hyper:, arthurarnell :hyper:, H.sanada :hyper:, Lt. Brannigan :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:. Great job!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is Big Jake.

Out of the 9 replies I received, 7 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, chester7777 :hyper:, SXViper :hyper:, Lt. Brannigan :hyper:, Robbie :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:. Great job!

Now, on to the next game. This one could be hard, or easy. I'm not sure. So everyone give it a try. Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

A great turn-out this week. I wasn't sure if this one was hard or easy. You all know your Duke!

The movie is True Grit.

Out of the 11 replies I received, 9 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell :hyper:, wbbison :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper:, Robbie :hyper:, chester7777 :hyper:, Lt. Brannigan :hyper:, H.sanada :hyper:, smokey:hyper: and gt12pak :hyper: Huray for you all!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• For some reason, I tried to edit the above post (because I forgot a picture) and it wouldn't let me. So here is the picture for True Grit.

Mark

• Hello Gang!

We had a good turnout this week. I didn't fool many of you.

The movie is Seven Sinners

Out of the 7 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell :hyper:, wbbison :hyper:, Kilo 6 :hyper:, Lt. Brannigan :hyper:, ralphper :hyper: and H.sanada :hyper:. Great job, guys!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?