What Movie Is It?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 174 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dukefan1.

• Re: What Movie Is It?

Hello Gang!

This week was a real challenge. I'm glad to see people enjoying this game and giving their guesses, no matter how difficult the picture is. And those who arn't trying to guess for fear of being wrong? Try it! I don't post wrong replies. Your shame will be safe with me. :wink_smile: Go out on the limb and take a guess. Thanks for making this fun.

The movie is Circus World.

Out of the 5 replies I received, 2 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper: and Robbie :hyper: Great job, you two!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

dukefan1 wrote:

Hello Gang!

This week was a real challenge. I'm glad to see people enjoying this game and giving their guesses, no matter how difficult the picture is. And those who arn't trying to guess for fear of being wrong? Try it! I don't post wrong replies. Your shame will be safe with me. :wink_smile: Go out on the limb and take a guess. Thanks for making this fun.

Mark

I enjoyed the line about our shame being hid, that's very decent of you. :wink_smile:

Folks these games take time and dedication to organise, surely as a forum we can muster up more than a measly five responses?

:agent:
    Regards
    Robbie

Hello Gang!

Now this is more like it. :thumbs_up: We had 11 quesses this week. And it was a hard picture, to boot. Thanks to you all. Don't be shy, give it a try. Even if you sent in a guess early and realized you may be wrong, send another guess. As Fattysplash said, "You can always change your mind". So, guess away! I'm a fair task master. :wink_smile:

The movie is The Barbarian and the Giesha.

Out of the 11 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, Robbie :hyper:, arthurarnell :hyper:, H.sanada :hyper:, Lt. Brannigan :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:. Great job!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

Hello Gang!

The movie is Big Jake.

Out of the 9 replies I received, 7 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, chester7777 :hyper:, SXViper :hyper:, Lt. Brannigan :hyper:, Robbie :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:. Great job!

Now, on to the next game. This one could be hard, or easy. I'm not sure. So everyone give it a try. Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

Hello Gang!

A great turn-out this week. I wasn't sure if this one was hard or easy. You all know your Duke!

The movie is True Grit.

Out of the 11 replies I received, 9 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell :hyper:, wbbison :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper:, Robbie :hyper:, chester7777 :hyper:, Lt. Brannigan :hyper:, H.sanada :hyper:, smokey:hyper: and gt12pak :hyper: Huray for you all!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

Hello Gang!

We had a good turnout this week. I didn't fool many of you.

The movie is Seven Sinners

Out of the 7 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell :hyper:, wbbison :hyper:, Kilo 6 :hyper:, Lt. Brannigan :hyper:, ralphper :hyper: and H.sanada :hyper:. Great job, guys!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

Hello Gang!

This week had the best turnout so far. Plenty of guesses...and most were right!

The movie is Cast A Giant Shadow.

Out of the 13 replies I received, 9 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell , wbbison , ethanedwards , H.sanada , chester7777 , Lt. Brannigan , ralphper , Saddle Tramp and Robbie :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:Great job, all of you!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

Hello Gang!

I guess the outfit Maude wore in the doorway gave it away.:wink_smile:

The movie is El Dorado.

Out of the 8 replies I received, 7 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, Robbie :hyper:, SXViper :hyper:, gt12pak :hyper:, Saddle Tramp :hyper:, thesherrif :hyper: and ralphper :hyper: Congrats to you all!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

Hello Gang!

The movie is Angel And The Badman.

Out of the 8 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell :hyper:, wbbison :hyper:, Robbie :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper:, chester7777 :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?