What Movie Is It?

There are 174 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 74,160 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Gang!

This week had the best turnout so far. Plenty of guesses...and most were right!

The movie is Cast A Giant Shadow.

Out of the 13 replies I received, 9 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell , wbbison , ethanedwards , H.sanada , chester7777 , Lt. Brannigan , ralphper , Saddle Tramp and Robbie :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:Great job, all of you!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Gang!

I guess the outfit Maude wore in the doorway gave it away.:wink_smile:

The movie is El Dorado.

Out of the 8 replies I received, 7 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, Robbie :hyper:, SXViper :hyper:, gt12pak :hyper:, Saddle Tramp :hyper:, thesherrif :hyper: and ralphper :hyper: Congrats to you all!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from. PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is Angel And The Badman.

Out of the 8 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell :hyper:, wbbison :hyper:, Robbie :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper:, chester7777 :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hi CowgirlAlane,

I hope you don't mind but,
    I have deleted your post, as you have given the answer.
    If you take a look at the top of the thread,
    the idea is that you PM, the answer, direct to dukefan1

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hello Gang!

The movie is They Were Expendable.

Out of the 10 replies I received, 8 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell :hyper:, chester7777 :hyper:, wbbison :hyper:, kilo 6 :hyper:, smokey :hyper:, SXViper :hyper:, Baby Sister :hyper: and ralphper :hyper:Great job!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from.

PM your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The Movie is........Wake Of The Red Witch

Out of the 6 replies I received, 4 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison :hyper:, erthomp143 :hyper:, Tbone :hyper: and H.sanada :hyper:. Great job!

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from.

PRIVATE MESAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is Big Jake.

I was posting a side by side picture here to compare for you, but I felt they lost detail being so small. So, I figure you can look above to the last post and see the change. Sorry to make it difficult. :wink_smile: lol

Out of the 6 replies I received, 5 were correct!

The winners are...

erthomp143 :hyper:, arthurarnell :hyper:, wbbison :hyper:, Senta :hyper: and Baby Sister :hyper:

PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

Now, this next one might be tougher than the others, but I got faith in you all. Good Luck!

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

Well gang, looks like I stumped some people this week. I know, it was a hard picture to guess off of, but I wanted to see how it would go. The movie is The Sons Of Katie Elder.

That's a young Dennis HopperDuke has in his grasp.

Out of the 2 replies I received, 0 were correct! Nice try, you two.

PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• j.p. harrah, no offense but you are suppose to PM(send private message) instead of answer here. That way all can have fun guessing "What Movie is it?" I am not a mod so I cannot delete your post, hopefully one gets on shortly and does that.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• j.p. harrah, no offense but you are suppose to PM(send private message) instead of answer here. That way all can have fun guessing "What Movie is it?" I am not a mod so I cannot delete your post, hopefully one gets on shortly and does that.

Thanks Todd, done that!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Just a friendly reminder that you do not answer the question on the threads, you must pm (Private message) Dukefan1 with the answer. This is for all of us and we don't want the answer revealed before everyone has a chance to guess.

If you have any question, you may pm us or send us a private e-mail. We'll answer ASAP. We mods (moderators) and the rest of us appreciate your coorporation.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hello Gang!

We had a way better week this time. I didn't fool many of you. :glare:

Out of the 11 replies I received, 9 were correct!

The movie is Chisum.

The winners are...

arthurarnell, wbbison, SXViper, Jay. J. Foraker, ralphper, Baby Sister, Robbie, clance and H.sanada Congratulations to you all!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

Out of the 9 replies I received, 8 were correct!

The movie is....The Train Robbers

The winners are...

wbbison, H.sanada, Jay J. Foraker, gt12pak, arthurarnell, Dukesfan, ralphperand Lt. Brannigan :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: Way to go, gang!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hi Bill,

Can you PM your answer to Mark please.

Hi Mark,

This thread needs to be locked, and only opened,
    when you post, a new movie and/or the answers.
    However, I don't think you have that facility at your disposal?

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hello Gang!

The movie is North To Alaska.

Out of the 9 replies I received, 7 were correct!

The movie is....

The winners are...

erthomp 143, wbbison, arthurarnell, gt12pak, Baby Sister, rooster250 and Rooster :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

You were all on the ball this week!

Out of the 10 replies I received, 9 were correct!

The movie is....Red River.

The winners are...

wbbison, H.sanada, j.p.harrah, dukesfan, Zinzan, Baby Sister, rooster250, BILL OF PA andRooster :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie was Angel and the Badman.

Out of the 7 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison, Robbie, H.sanada, Jay J. Foraker, rooster250 and SXViper :hyper::hyper::hyper:Congrats!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?