What Movie Is It?

There are 174 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 74,171 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Flying Leathernecks.

Out of the 4 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell, ralphper, wbbison and chester7777 :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

If you feel like discussing the game or movie, or if you have a thought or question, feel free to post it in the Guess the movie discussion thread. click here

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from.

PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Good Luck and have fun!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Wake of the Red Witch.

Out of the 4 replies I received, 3 were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell, wbbison and ralphper. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

If you feel like discussing the game or movie, or if you have a thought or question, feel free to post it in the Guess the movie discussion thread. click here

Now, on to the next game.Take a look at the picture below and tell me what movie it is from.

PRIVATE MESSAGE your answer to me and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Man who Shot Liberty Valance.

Out of the 5 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

Lt. Brannigan, H.sanada, arthurarnell, wbbison and ralphper. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Rooster Cogburn and the Lady.

Out of the 3 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

j.p.harrah, Stumpy and wbbison. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The fighting Kentuckian.

The winners are...

arthurarnell, ringo kid, wbbison and SXViper.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Back to Bataan.

Out of the 7 replies I received, 6 were correct!

The winners are...

ringo kid, wbbison, stagecoach50, arthurarnell, chester7777 and smokey. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Jet Pilot.

I only received 1 reply, and it was correct!

The winner is...

wbbison. :beer: You are one tough person to fool!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Without Reservations.

The winners are...

ringo kid, wbbison, Lt. Brannigan and chester7777. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Wings Of Eagles.

The winners are...

wbbison, arthurarnell and ralphper. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Hellfighters.

Out of the 5 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

j.p.harrah, wbbison, smokey, arthurarnell and ralphper. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....North To Alaska.

Out of the 2 replies I received, 1 was correct!

The winner is...

wbbison :thumbs_up:

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....El Dorado.

Out of the 11 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

arthurarnell, H.sanada, wbbison, j.p.harrah, Lt. Brannigan, ringo kid, stagecoach50, brick, ralphper, smokey and chester7777. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Great job!!!!

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

WHAT MOVIE IS IT?

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....Tycoon.

Out of the 5 replies I received, 3 were correct!

The winners are...

chester7777, wbbison and smokey.

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....War of the Wildcats or In Old Oklahoma.

The winners are...

arthurarnell, wbbison and ringo kid. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Good Luck and have fun!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

The movie is....The Green Berets.

Out of the 7 replies I received, all were correct!

The winners are...

wbbison, stagecoach50, ShortGrub, ringo kid, ralphper, smokey and ibquietman. :beer: Great job!

Now for some bad news.I'm going to take a break from this game for a while. When my computer crashed, I lost my Photoshop program and need to invest in a new one. I havn't been able to get one yet, but when I do I will restart the game. I am sorry but it will also give me a chance to build up some images to try and fool you all with. Thanks for understanding, and thanks for playing. This does not affect The Quote game, which will continue.

Mark