Cheyenne (1955-1963)

There are 27 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 23,374 times. The latest Post () was by Big Iron.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This is an ad off of Clint's website, Here for a new DVD release of a movie he was starring in, a Night of the Grizzly.

A great western adventure! Big Jim Cole (Clint Walker) inherits land in Wyoming and trades his dangerous lawman’s life for the comparatively cushy existence of a rancher. But he barely gets his family settled when new dangers plague them. There’s a treacherous grizzly bear on a murderous rampage, angry neighbors who covet his property and an outlaw he once sent to prison is back for revenge. The stellar cast includes western legends, Jack Elam, Keenan Wynn, Leo Gordon and TV’s Tarzan, Ron Ely.

Price Includes Shipping.

A current interview will also be included, and all copies will be autographed by Clint

• Didn't know Ron was in this. And I always loved Clint Walker. He should never have been allowed to wear a shirt! Thanks Sue and Jim. KPKEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• One of my all-time favorite Western television shows. With Clint's passing this week, I think I'm going to do a marathon of Season 1 on DVD this weekend.

"I'm the hardest egg ever hatched on the toughest street in the world. The Bowery Kid--That's Me!"
    (The Lone Star Ranger, 1930)

• Good long weekend to do a marathon. :thumbup:

Totally, Kevin!! I found the first season in Walmart last year for about $10.00. Couldn't pass that up at all. :) Hopefully StarzEncore Westerns and Decades will do their own marathons in tribute as well.

"I'm the hardest egg ever hatched on the toughest street in the world. The Bowery Kid--That's Me!"
    (The Lone Star Ranger, 1930)

• Wouldn't it have been terrific if Duke and Clint could
    have made a Movie together. Both as friends of course.
    Got to meet Clint a few times and things aren't the same.

Big Iron

• Although they never made a film together it's interesting that
    they had some of the same friends like Leo Gordon who was
    occasionally cast as a "bad" guy in both their movies.
    I think they both respected each other's work.
    Big Iron