The Guns of Navarone (1961)

There are 37 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 47,490 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I agree here and love em both. Guns has the edge on this one for being more believable and at least their uniforms were made to look more accurate than the ones in W.E.D. As a collector-that detail means a lot to me-though I always did and will love the movie ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I agree here and love em both. Guns has the edge on this one for being more believable and at least their uniforms were made to look more accurate than the ones in W.E.D. As a collector-that detail means a lot to me-though I always did and will love the movie ;-))

Gorch and The Ringo Kid, I'm with you both there.
    Navarone wins hands down for me. Where eagles dare drifts off a bit in the middle section.
    I recently bought both where eagles dare and the guns of navarone on Blu ray (I know i sound like a broken record re blu ray :) ) and the navarone transfer is stunning, cheap too at the moment.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

Edited once, last by Dooley ().

• For Carl---

Anthony Quinn, another all time most favorite of mine. like Duke, I teared up when I heard he passed away. He was also a household name and still is in my house.

Thank you Bill for this and more great images. Also as well as giving me many that I can share here ;-)).

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..