Overall Top 20 Posters

There are 49 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 57,841 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, Rob, there's a certain political forum (which shall go unnamed) that I've visited every single day for the past 5 or 6 years to read the comments therein (which obviously indicates a huge amount of interest) but I've made no more than 15 or 20 posts to that forum in all.

This is a small forum however and if it was not for the few making many posts it would be very quiet around here.

I presume the political forum you were on had many active posters?

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I presume the political forum you were on had many active posters?

Yes, that's true - probably hundreds of active posters. I was a very small fish in a very big pond. In fact, they even restricted the number of posts per individual to no more than two a day. More than that were automatically deleted.

De gustibus non est disputandum

Edited once, last by Stumpy ().

• robbie

looks like im top dog for a while :wink_smile: but you will put your rockets on and i will be left in your dust. just glad to see youhere having a good time thats what matters the most

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Look out everybody. :ohmy:

:teeth_smile: consider me semi-back :wink_smile: I now have a tad bit more time to use the libraries computers than before. I guess it's a good thing I had no internet access in the hospital, I coulda added much more to the discussion.:ohmy:

I think at most its a healthy contest as its shows an interest in the forum, as I have said before there is little point in being a member if one doesn't contribute to the forum.

Hi Robbie, Amen to that and well said. I think you hit the nail on the head. I don't seen any reason why there can't NOT be a sort of on-going count? Someone is always trying to make a mountain out of a molehill when it aint necessary by crying about it.

BTW, at www.ww2f.com, I was the leader there for alomst 7 1/2 years with the most postings. My good friend from Finland, Kai, recently passed me up and I think now is about 200 or so postings ahead of me. On that site, they have a permenent notice of top posters and those with the most rep points. Personally I don't believe in the rep points thing but, it's all harmless and all in fun.

I used to be the 5th most popular person there with over 500 points but have slipped a bit to I think 9th place-but it doesen't matter to me if I dip below the 10 most popular people. Also, that site im on also gives ""awards"" to people as they reach new milestones. Myself and my friend have all the ""awards"' one can get at this time. That's the site owners way of saying "Thank you for participating on the website."

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by chester7777 ().

• Overall Top 20 Posters.
    1.. chester7777..9,415
    2.. ethanedwards.. 8,535
    3.. The Ringo Kid..7,766
    4.. Jay J. Foraker.. 5,626
    5.. Hondo Duke Lane.. 5,519
    6..Stumpy.. 5,279
    7..arthurarnell..4,540
    8..SXViper.. 4,396
    9.. DukePilgrim..3,453
    10.smokey.. 3,142
    11.dukefan1..2,980
    12.Robbie..2,445
    13.gt12pak.. 2,046
    14.Senta..1,772
    15.Kevin.. 1,635
    16.Lt. Brannigan 1,468
    17. lasbugas.. 1,336
    18.kilo 6..1,253
    19.ringo kid..1,176
    20.itdo.. 1,025

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Im in 3rd but, that's OK. The other spots were deserved from hard work done.

• I'd just like to thank all you heavy hitters for your dedication to Duke and this site. I check in every day for at least an update and usually end up staying long enough to receive nasty looks from my wife.
    I've enjoyed reading entries from all of you and hope that you can keep up this high volume.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Im not married but, my Cat Shasta, hates it when I spend a few hours in the neighborhood Dairy Queen, using their troublesome WiFi--almost daily.

• You know, I can't believe that we are entering our 10th year, and see all those posts here on this message board. I haven't tallied up the amount, but there are a lot of posts here. Just looking at the top twenty, we have something like 75,000 posts. I imagine we have over 100,000 posts here.

That is a lot of posts!

If we include the moderators deleted, we would have closer to 200,000 posts :wink_smile:. What a tribute.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• The forum stats are located on the main forum page. I've pasted the stats below:

Active Members: 225 (9%)
    Threads: 4,758, This Month: 33 (165%)
    Members: 2,470, This Month: 25 (6%)

It is amazing that 10 years have gone by so quickly! We certainly have the BEST group of members bar none.

• Not bad for guessing, and yes we do have a-mazing members here. I am glad to be a part of it.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Glad to be here too. This is THE BEST with the exception of Bobs site, this is the best site on Duke as far as im concerned.