Pinned Overall Top 20 Posters

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kevin.

• Re: Overall Top 20 Posters

August Update

1..Chester7777...6,841
      2..The Ringo Kid...5,415
      3..ethanedwards... 4,417
      4..Hondo Duke Lane... 4, 171
      5..Jay J. Foraker...3,743
      6..SXViper...3,583
      7..arthurarnell...3,526
      8..Stumpy...2,793
      9..DukePilgrim...2,603
      10.William T Brooks...2,593
      11.smokey...2,388
      12.Robbie...2,248
      13.gt12pak... 1,957
      14.Senta...1,746
      15.dukefan1... 1,603
      16..Kevin...1,412
      17.itdo...1,015
      18 .CHANCE... 991
      19.kilo 6...977
      20.Emmanuel...971

Well since last time,
      SXViper has moved into 6th. slot.
      and CHANCE has moved up to 18th.

Thanks everyone for participating
      in the best and friendliest Duke forum.
      Best Wishes
      Keith
      London- England

Are we in some sort of a contest here to see who can achieve the most posts? I've noticed this posting fetish on other forums. My personal feeling about this is that with a dollar and 10,000 posts, you can buy a cup of coffee.
      De gustibus non est disputandum

Stumpy wrote:

Are we in some sort of a contest here to see who can achieve the most posts? I've noticed this posting fetish on other forums. My personal feeling about this is that with a dollar and 10,000 posts, you can buy a cup of coffee.

I think at most its a healthy contest as its shows an interest in the forum, as I have said before there is little point in being a member if one doesn't contribute to the forum.

:agent:
      Regards
      Robbie

Robbie wrote:

I have said before there is little point in being a member if one doesn't contribute to the forum.

Well, Rob, there's a certain political forum (which shall go unnamed) that I've visited every single day for the past 5 or 6 years to read the comments therein (which obviously indicates a huge amount of interest) but I've made no more than 15 or 20 posts to that forum in all.

Stumpy wrote:

Well, Rob, there's a certain political forum (which shall go unnamed) that I've visited every single day for the past 5 or 6 years to read the comments therein (which obviously indicates a huge amount of interest) but I've made no more than 15 or 20 posts to that forum in all.

This is a small forum however and if it was not for the few making many posts it would be very quiet around here.

I presume the political forum you were on had many active posters?

Regards
      Robbie

Robbie wrote:

I presume the political forum you were on had many active posters?

Yes, that's true - probably hundreds of active posters. I was a very small fish in a very big pond. In fact, they even restricted the number of posts per individual to no more than two a day. More than that were automatically deleted.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stumpy ().

robbie

looks like im top dog for a while :wink_smile: but you will put your rockets on and i will be left in your dust. just glad to see youhere having a good time thats what matters the most

cheers smokey
      " its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"
    • gt12pak wrote:

Look out everybody. :ohmy:

:teeth_smile: consider me semi-back :wink_smile: I now have a tad bit more time to use the libraries computers than before. I guess it's a good thing I had no internet access in the hospital, I coulda added much more to the discussion.:ohmy:

Robbie wrote:

I think at most its a healthy contest as its shows an interest in the forum, as I have said before there is little point in being a member if one doesn't contribute to the forum.

Hi Robbie, Amen to that and well said. I think you hit the nail on the head. I don't seen any reason why there can't NOT be a sort of on-going count? Someone is always trying to make a mountain out of a molehill when it aint necessary by crying about it.

BTW, at www.ww2f.com, I was the leader there for alomst 7 1/2 years with the most postings. My good friend from Finland, Kai, recently passed me up and I think now is about 200 or so postings ahead of me. On that site, they have a permenent notice of top posters and those with the most rep points. Personally I don't believe in the rep points thing but, it's all harmless and all in fun.

I used to be the 5th most popular person there with over 500 points but have slipped a bit to I think 9th place-but it doesen't matter to me if I dip below the 10 most popular people. Also, that site im on also gives ""awards"" to people as they reach new milestones. Myself and my friend have all the ""awards"' one can get at this time. That's the site owners way of saying "Thank you for participating on the website."
      Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

The post was edited 1 time, last by chester7777 ().

Overall Top 20 Posters.
      1.. chester7777..9,415
      2.. ethanedwards.. 8,535
      3.. The Ringo Kid..7,766
      4.. Jay J. Foraker.. 5,626
      5.. Hondo Duke Lane.. 5,519
      6..Stumpy.. 5,279
      7..arthurarnell..4,540
      8..SXViper.. 4,396
      9.. DukePilgrim..3,453
      10.smokey.. 3,142
      11.dukefan1..2,980
      12.Robbie..2,445
      13.gt12pak.. 2,046
      14.Senta..1,772
      15.Kevin.. 1,635
      16.Lt. Brannigan 1,468
      17. lasbugas.. 1,336
      18.kilo 6..1,253
      19.ringo kid..1,176
      20.itdo.. 1,025
      Best Wishes
      Keith
      London- England

Jay J. Foraker wrote:

Carl - You're going to have to step up the pace! You're only in the second spot right now!
      Cheers - Jay:beer:

As an update of sorts on this, I think im in 3rd-but beat be finer folks ;-))

ethanedwards wrote:

Overall Top 20 Posters.
      1.. chester7777..9,415
      2.. ethanedwards.. 8,535
      3.. The Ringo Kid..7,766
      4.. Jay J. Foraker.. 5,626
      5.. Hondo Duke Lane.. 5,519
      6..Stumpy.. 5,279
      7..arthurarnell..4,540
      8..SXViper.. 4,396
      9.. DukePilgrim..3,453
      10.smokey.. 3,142
      11.dukefan1..2,980
      12.Robbie..2,445
      13.gt12pak.. 2,046
      14.Senta..1,772
      15.Kevin.. 1,635
      16.Lt. Brannigan 1,468
      17. lasbugas.. 1,336
      18.kilo 6..1,253
      19.ringo kid..1,176
      20.itdo.. 1,025

Im in 3rd but, that's OK. The other spots were deserved from hard work done.

I'd just like to thank all you heavy hitters for your dedication to Duke and this site. I check in every day for at least an update and usually end up staying long enough to receive nasty looks from my wife.
      I've enjoyed reading entries from all of you and hope that you can keep up this high volume.

We deal in lead, friend.