Tombstone (1993)

There are 95 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 116,673 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Wyatt Earp III- Retired living in Arizona- He does one-nighters around the country as Wyatt and as Doc Holiday.Almost looks like a bullet creased above his right eyebrow. Had a small part in Tombstone- 1993.
    From the website- http://sanjuancapistrano.patch…oc-holliday#photo-4980449

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

Edited once, last by colkid60: add a website ().

• Well, Mr. Gorch, as usual, your pictures are exceptional and quite wonderful for us to see. However, you are a real tease knowing that I do not HAVE, and want very much to see, TOMBSTONE, LOL!

But I will forgive you. I will just stay away from this page. LH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Couldn't stand it. When I saw your name on the post, I just HAD to look!
    Well, I TOLD you. I want very MUCH to watch........just don't have the wherewithal, (last time I heard that, Mr. Nightlinger said it to the head
    "lady of the night" in The Cowboys). Will just have to save up for it, Bill!

Do love seeing the pics. I have a "feel" for the movie already thanks to you!
    By the way, did YOU like The Cowboys' Overture? Hope we don't disagree on another one, LOL. LH

Ms Ladyhawk, just trying to motivate you to watch the movie.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Well, Mr. Gorch, as usual, your pictures are exceptional and quite wonderful for us to see. However, you are a real tease knowing that I do not HAVE, and want very much to see, TOMBSTONE, LOL!

But I will forgive you. I will just stay away from this page. LH

Oh, please do see it. You will not be disappointed. Critics didn't like it so much, but I haven't met anyone, western fan or not, who hasn't thought it wasn't good. The dialogue alone will blow you away.

• Oh, please do see it. You will not be disappointed. Critics didn't like it so much, but I haven't met anyone, western fan or not, who hasn't thought it wasn't good. The dialogue alone will blow you away.

Well, WJ, everyone has said that. Believe you me, I will watch it as soon as is possible. Thanks, KEITH

• Came across this on YouTube
    and couldn't resist watching this superb film, once again.
    If anyone has not seen this classic western,
    then click on the link below,(while it lasts)

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England