Jennifer Wayne

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Your view is limited. Please register to the JWMB to access all features.

There are 68 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by chester7777.

• Re: Duke's Talented Grandchildren- Jennifer Wayne

You know Robbie,

I thought you Irish people might have lost your sense of beauty! :wink_smile: But I have to admit that you are getting pretty slick with the wit. :stunned: It goes to show you that when we thought we knew you, you show us another side that we haven't seen. Keep us on guard big guy! :thumbs_up:

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote

I hope she release's a album soon. I think she might be just getting her voice in shape or doing the club thing before she makes a album. I don't know how that all works, but she has a deal. I wonder what they are waiting for???

Oh and yeah, she is a very nice looking lady :wink_smile:
      Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
      -John Wayne

SXViper wrote:

I hope she release's a album soon. I think she might be just getting her voice in shape or doing the club thing before she makes a album. I don't know how that all works, but she has a deal. I wonder what they are waiting for???

Oh and yeah, she is a very nice looking lady :wink_smile:

Todd,

No news on the album, as yet,
      I'll keep you informed.
      Best Wishes
      Keith
      London- England

She could audition for American Idol and get a music contract if she wins. :wink_smile: I'm sure that she doesn't have to do that because of her family's wealth, and she does have her foot in the door. It depends on how she enters in that door that will make a difference.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote

Hondo Duke Lane wrote:

She could audition for American Idol and get a music contract if she wins. :wink_smile: I'm sure that she doesn't have to do that because of her family's wealth, and she does have her foot in the door. It depends on how she enters in that door that will make a difference.

Cheers :cool:

I hope she is coming through, front 1st!!!!!! :shades_smile:
      Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
      -John Wayne

she looks a lot like john wayne imo - i like country music and hope she will bring a cd out shortly, if she has not done already, as i would like to give it a listen
      "Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke

I am so sure that Duke would have been so proud of Jennifer. It's hard to believe that she is 26 years old and never knew his grandfather. Of course he's been gone for almost 30 years. How I know this is because I am in the process of going to my 30 year class reunion, and he passed away just after I graduated.

But I know John Wayne would have been touched by her talent.

- John Wayne quote

Hondo,

We must be about the same age then. My 30 year comes up this summer too.
      My how time flies!
      Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Tbone wrote:

Hondo,

We must be about the same age then. My 30 year comes up this summer too.
      My how time flies!

It sure has flown. I wish I knew then what I know now.

- John Wayne quote

She's a looker as well! I have her as one of my MySpace friends.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "Monseur, you are a LuLu!" (The Comancheros)