Not one, not two, but all three

There are 20 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,800 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all, you'll just have to excuse me because things have all of a sudden changed for us. I'm not a religious person, but one of our new year's resolutions in 2009 was to spend more time in church.

It's only February and all 3 of my boys are going to be baptised tomorrow and you can only imagine my excitement. I just wanted to share this with the group!!!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hi all, you'll just have to excuse me because things have all of a sudden changed for us. I'm not a religious person, but one of our new year's resolutions in 2009 was to spend more time in church.

It's only February and all 3 of my boys are going to be baptised tomorrow and you can only imagine my excitement. I just wanted to share this with the group!!!!!!!

Likewise, have a joyous day!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• It's only February and all 3 of my boys are going to be baptised tomorrow and you can only imagine my excitement. I just wanted to share this with the group!!!!!!!

have a great and memorable day gt12pak

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke

• That's wonderful gt! Thanks for sharing with us.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Thanks everyone for the support and when my 9 year old went up, I don't think there was a dry eye in the house....including yours truly.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• GT,

God bless you and yours! Thanks for sharing this special event with us.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hi GT,

What a wonderful thing for you and your family! It is my firm belief that the number one cause for the horrible state of our country, and the entire world, is in fact brought about by God being left out of the lives of people; and the solution to the problem is to draw nearer to the Father who created us. It is the only hope for our children and future generations. It does my heart good that you have shared such a sacred experience with us...

Love ya my friend,

Cindy

• What a wonderful event for your family! You will be embarking on a new and wonderous journey that will change your heart and soul forever. God Bless!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Just like to say another thanks for all here who have supported my family. When you combine a 40 hour week with night classes, family, and church, there's not a lot of time left to hang out here. But spring is in the air and I have a week between classes and here's hoping I can be here for a bit. GT

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I'm very late in replying but I'd just like to echo what others have said, we need to try to put God back into the centre of our lifes, here in the UK Christianity is unfortunately becoming an irrelevance.

Regards
    Robbie

• I think it is really cool that this thread was, well resurrected, so to speak.

My 15 year old daughter was Baptized this month, she decided to take the next step in deepening her relationship with God.

(Steps on soapbox)

God is not about religion, He is about relationship. He want's to spend time with us, if all of use that follow Christ had more of a relationship with Him, we would change the world.

(Steps off of soapbox)

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.