What Movie is It? - Discussion thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dukefan1.

• Re: What Movie is It? - Discussion thread

Mark,

Congratulations on your most recent stumping of the masses!

I thought this one would be an easy one. Shows you how much I know. I thought the nude on the wall would give it away.

That 'nude' on the wall looked more like some sort of stage show in the background (and didn't necessarily look nude), so that's what kind of threw me off. My first instinct was The Shootist, and I should have gone with that!.

Chester :newyear:

I would hope that members would just "take a guess" when they are not sure, I never post the names of the people who guess wrong, so there is no danger of being embarrassed.

I'm the only one who would know how foolish the guesses were. :))): And I promise to take them to my grave.
      "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

It might be some trouble with the site right now, try later and see if it works. Other than that, I have no idea what can be the problem.

Mark

I have decided to leave the What Movie Is It game up one more week just in case others have had problems getting a PM to me. So, if you had a problem sending a PM to me last week, or you did send a PM with the answer to me but didn't know that I didn't get it (I received no PMs), then resubmit your guess this week.

Thanks for showing an interest and playing the game.

Mark