John Wayne Picture Game #235

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,892 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #234? 2

1. brick (1) 50%
    2. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (1) 50%
    4. Robbie (0) 0%
    5. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #233 is...

dukefan1.

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Honest guys, i wasn't trying to run away from the marriage to your sister. i was testing out a new horse . You know with that chin strap your the spittin image of your sister, Thats why you should know being a goodlookin guy that anyone would be a fool to leave such a delight. Me tell a Lie? honest untie me and we'll see who gets back to her first!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: I don't wanna go! You can't make me go.

Man on left: look, you had your chance at fame. But The Big Trail flopped. It's time to go back to B movies where you belong.

Duke: But I was born to be a movie star. I'm gonna be big some day. Just you watch.

Man on right: That'll be the day.

Duke: Hey, not a bad line. I'll have to remember that one.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "