John Wayne Picture Game #237

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,120 times. The latest Post () was by Big Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #236 8

1. brick (0) 0%
    2. Tbone (7) 88%
    3. Ethan (1) 13%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #235 is...

brick. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• DUKE: Say Pilgrim I plan on making a circus picture in 30 years, you ought to be somewhat civilized by then, And if your not well we can always use another gorilla.

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Yes I'm bullwhip boscoe, and yes I'm your pa, and yes your gonna look like me in 20 years, so get that look of your face, It could be worse, I could be your ma!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Old Guy: "Yep kid I know it's hard to believe but I'm the all seeing, all knowing soothsayer. You're going to marry 3 Latin women in your life but live out the end of your life shacked up with your secretary. You'll never get the credit you deserve from the Hollywood elite for the quality of your acting craft. You'll almost go broke and you'll die a slow painful death caused by your rampent smoking habit and hard living. Your kids will fight each other over your estate and you won't even get what you asked for on your head stone. Now you want to hear the good news?"

Duke: " Ya mean there's good news? Well yeah after that I'd like some good news."

Old Guy:" You'll be loved and admired by millions and held up as a model of how men should be men. Children will love ya and old men will respect ya. Even after you're gone 30 years, you'll still be one of the most popular actors of all time."

Duke: "Well then that ain't so bad... I guess."

Old Guy: "Naw son, that ain't so bad."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Edited 2 times, last by Tbone ().

• Old trapper: Yeah by golly i am jack elam's pappy. How on earth did you ever guess that one?!

That'll Be the Day!