Which John Wayne Movie did this quote come from?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 10,731 times. The latest Post () was by colkid60.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I remember seeing a John Wayne movie fest at a drive-in back in the early 70's and one of the movies had this quote in it. "Don't grow old. You'll live to regret it." I found it one time on Google but I can no longer track it down. I will be sure to write it down this time. Thanks to anyone out there that can help me with this.

• I remember seeing a John Wayne movie fest at a drive-in back in the early 70's and one of the movies had this quote in it. "Don't grow old. You'll live to regret it." I found it one time on Google but I can no longer track it down. I will be sure to write it down this time. Thanks to anyone out there that can help me with this.

Hi ToughGuy

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

Thanks for your post, will have to ponder over this one.
    In the meantime one of our sharp members might come up with something!
    Will have to look through here
    Duke's Movie Quotes
    to see if it's included!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• Lt. Brannigan got it. Thank you very much. It was I that had the quote a little mixed up. Correct line is: "Don't get old, you'll live to regret it."