John Wayne Picture Game #323

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,079 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #322 7

1. Big Jim (1) 14%
    2. ethanedwards (2) 29%
    3. chester7777 (0) 0%
    4. Tbone (1) 14%
    5. BatjacAuburn (1) 14%
    6. dukefan1 (2) 29%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a tie!

The winners of game #321 are...

chester7777 and ethanedwards. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "What a dummy!"

Girl: "That's a mean thing to say!"

Duke: "No really, he's a dummy."

Guy next to Duke: "Some people are so rude."

Duke: "I'm telling you he's a dummy!"

Man standing speaking to man with goatee: " Have you ever heard such a thing."

Man with goatee:" Yes they get uppity when they hit the big time."

Duke:"Oh, I give up!"

Man with dummy to Duke : "You know it and I know it but no one else seems to. So who's the really dummy?"

Duke:" Looks like it's me for hanging around here this long."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Considering all the differant dingy personalities (including the dummy) drinking wine togather at this table, I don't see anything wrong with the way I'm crossing my leggs.

• Wait.. Let me make sure I have this straight... The five of you are here because you think I need an intervention?!?!?

• Duke to the man with the goatee: Tucson and I have been thinking about updating our wardrobes and we like the Porter Waggoner look. Could we have the name of your tailor?

• Duke: ya all want me to give a toast to our guest of honor and his "little friend" here? Ok, here goes...

If my hair was thinning out on top
    And my body was growing plump,
    I wouldn't wear a polka dot shirt,
    And put my hand up a wooden man's rump.

Bottoms up!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "