John Wayne Picture Game #330

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,015 times. The latest Post () was by BILL OF PA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #329 6

1. chester7777 (1) 17%
    2. Tbone (1) 17%
    3. Hawkswill (1) 17%
    4. ethanedwards (2) 33%
    5. Big Jim (0) 0%
    6. BatjacAuburn (0) 0%
    7. scottie (1) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a 5-way tie this week!

The winners of game #328 are...

ethanedwards, Tbone, BatjacAuburn, chester7777 and dukefan1. :))): :))): :))): :))): :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "You two are doing a great job loading those boxes. I'd help but I can't afford to get my white shirt dirty."

Lady: "I thought you were more of a gentleman than that."

Other Guy: "Oh he's just practicing for when he moves up to management."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• I just left the post office , I asked the Postmaster if my Omaha Steaks were coming by covered wagon since I ordered them a year ago. Now I know

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: Looks like you two have your hands full. Can I help?

Woman: You sure can. Our wagon axle broke and we NEED to get this package to it's destination. It's a matter of life and death!

Duke: Lucky for you, I work for the U.S. Postal Service.

Woman: Um...on second thought...we're fine, thank you. Move along

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "