Bandolero! (1968)

There are 27 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 28,843 times. The latest Post () was by Rocklin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Bandolero starring James Stewart, Dean Martin, Raquel Welch and George Kennedy, its not very often we see the two main stars get killed off in a movie.

I was very shocked at the ending too this aswell. It's the movie that made me a fan of James Stewart so it'll always have a special place in my heart. I particularly enjoy the early scenes with Jimmy outsmarting then becoming the hangman. There might not have been two less likely on screen brothers than Dino and ol' Jimmy

• Right in front the the redressed Alamo facade. Also, Hal Nedham did some obvious doubling for Dino in the climatic fight scene.

• I liked the part when the sheriff and posse rode out of town and Mace rode passed the bank stopped and turned round walked into the bank and made a withdrawal at gunpoint nice one Jimmy.